6

The day of the ad campaign came around quickly and Amelia woke up feeling exciting for the much awaited day.

As usual the day started with her usual preparations. Workout, shower, skin care, moisturise, do her hair, get some makeup on and take a photo for Instagram. Her followers were already commenting to say they couldn't wait to see the campaign, and neither could she. She knew her followers and small fan base would love it.

The aim for today was to get as many good shots and videos as they could in the studio. There was a pool out back for a few water shots. But most of the actual beach shots would be done in Italy. Lucy had organised everything down to the last detail.

Once Amelia was ready she made her way downstairs to grab some food before Santiago came to pick her up.

It was a Thursday afternoon so Amelia expected to be alone, it was a pleasant surprise when she saw her dad downstairs drinking a coffee.

"Good morning" Amelia went straight over to Noah, giving him a small peck on the cheek helping herself to an apple. "What're you doing here?"

Usually her dad was out the house at early hours of the morning, coming back around dinner time. "Good morning Princess. I want to catch Santiago this morning to discuss a few things."

Amelia thought hard about what her dad may want to say to Santiago. Hopefully he wasn't going to fire him or anything like that. She'd hardly had any time to play with her new bodyguard. "What do you need to talk about?"

She knew her father wouldn't clue her in on any need to know business but it was worth asking.

"Nothing for you to worry your pretty little head about darling." Noah didn't want to ruin Amelia's day by letting her know they found the owner of the heart that was left in her room. The previous owner should he say. Noah needed to clue Santiago in on the fact that said owner was a young girl who bore a slight resemblance to his own pride and joy. It could have been a coincidence. But that wasn't a chance Noah Blackwell would take. He needed this sicko found and killed.

"We're having a BBQ on Saturday, feel free to invite a couple of friends" Noah said, trying to distract his daughter from what he was hiding.

"Okay, I'll let Eli know."

As much as Noah hated the idea of his daughters best friend being a boy, he knew Elijah would look out for Amelia and she needed as much as that as she could get right now.

"Okay Eli is welcome but please be careful who you invite. 3 guests maximum, okay?"

Amelia hated not being able to invite her whole contact list to the BBQ but she knew it was better to be safe than sorry.

She nodded her head to her dad, bringing her attention to her phone as the doorbell rang. Excited butterflies flew around in Amelias stomach as her father got up to let Santiago in. To her disappointment they went straight upstairs to her fathers study, prolonging Amelia being able to set eyes on her Spanish bodyguard.

Amelia was re-reading the details for the day ahead when her father and Santiago joined her back in the kitchen.

"Good morning Santiago" Amelia said. A flirty smile forming on her face as she gave him the once over. As always he was wearing black, the colour suited him so well. It made him seem even more mysterious and Amelia loved it.

"Good morning, are you ready to go?" Santiago asked, already wishing for the day to be over. Santiago has been working in security for 10 years and never has he had to escort a child to a photo shoot. Lucky enough, he was definitely getting paid enough for this.

"Yeah I'm ready. You should probably get yourself a crossword or two because you're in for a long day." Amelia said as she gathered her things. Amelia couldn't wait to get to the studio. She was set to be in swimwear all day long and Santiago was going to get a front row, exclusive peek. She was certain he'd beg for a quickie in the car when the day was out.

"Santiago is there to look out for you Princess, not to do puzzles." Noah said. He kissed Amelia on the forehead as he grabbed his car keys.

"Enjoy your day today Princess, be careful. Oh and Santiago we're having a BBQ on Saturday so you should come around. Off the clock of course." Noah gave Santiago a man hug before he swiftly exited the house.

Silence was left in the kitchen as the remaining two individuals stared the other down. Amelia was using this moment to yet again, check out Santiago. She'd never seen him so much as smile, but she still thought he was as handsome as they got. Santiago didn't like the fact he couldn't intimidate Amelia into cowering under his gaze. Santiago expected her to backdown and avert her attention elsewhere, instead her blue eyes gleamed as her bottom lip founds its way between her teeth.

Eager to get the day over and done with Santiago walked out of the kitchen and to the front door. Amelia hot on his trail.

In the car a nervous feeling made it's way in the pit of Amelia's stomach. She was far from camera shy and shoots like this weren't new to her. But this time, Amelia's main purpose of the shoot was to impress Santiago. This shoot needed to make him want her. And that, was a lot of pressure.