The Traitor

Louis' POV...

After Joan fell asleep I left the hospital. I placed two of my best men at her door to protect her.

I jumped into my black SUV and drove down to the location that Jim sent me. I pulled up at the side of the road where he was waiting for me.

I climbed out of my car and walked to where he was standing.

"You're late." He said briefly.

"I had errands to run, places to be." I replied shortly and he frowned when he looked at me.

"How is she?" He asked and I raised a single eyebrow at him.

"She's fine." I replied blankly. "How's your son?"

"He's getting better. He won't be able to walk for a while but he'll be fine." He said and my eyebrows shot up in amusement.

"Why are we here?" I asked and Jim pointed at something in the distance. How am I supposed to see when it's dark?

"They're here." He said with a smile on his face. "Looks like we're crashing a party tonight." He said and I smirked.

"That sounds astonishing." I replied sarcastically and he chuckled. "Aren't we going undercover anymore?" I asked and Jim shook his head.

"Not when you're the most feared mafia boss." He replied confidently. "The Russians heard about your killing spree." He explained and I frowned.

"Alright." I said before walking ahead of Jim.

We stopped in front of a large warehouse. A boy came walking towards us and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Name." He demanded.

"Valentino." I said before pulling my gun out and shooting the boy in the head. I walked past his lifeless body and into the warehouse.

"Fedorov." I said before standing in the center of the room.

He stood up from his seat and came to stand in front of me. He had red hair and he was wearing a crappy brown suit. His two brothers were sitting on a couch looking at me.

"Well if it isn't, Louis Valentino." Sven said with wide eyes. "What brings you here?" He asked and I gave him a clean smirk.

"I heard you were asking about me." I said before glaring at him.

"Well I have. It is an honour to be standing in your presence." He said and I raised a single eyebrow at him.

"Cut to the chase." I replied blankly and he clasped his hands together.

"I'm willing to overlook the fact that you killed one of my bodyguards and offer you a deal." He said and I tilted my head while blankly staring at him.

"I'll help you take your father down." He said in a whisper. I looked over at Jim who seemed clueless.

"Word gets around fast here. I heard it from a little birdy." He explained. "So what do you say?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"There's always a catch. What do you want in return?" I asked and he took in a breath.

"Your loyalty." He said and I nodded twice.

"Why not." I said before shaking hands with him.

"Meet me here in two days at nine pm sharp." He said slowly.

"Why?"

"Because that is when your father and I discuss business." He said and I smiled briefly.

"I'll see you then." I said before turning away from Fedorov.