The Punishment

He pulled my legs towards him, at this point I was a blushing mess. I watched his head dip in between my thighs, his tongue rested on my clit before he started making up and down movements on it.

"Oh my god." I gasped and his hands flew to my legs when I shut them out of habit. My head rolled back as I lost myself in a feeling of ecstasy.

He pulled back and slipped two fingers into my hole. I moaned in pleasure as he pumped in and out of me. Is this another one of my dreams?

I felt a tight knot forming in my lower region as Louis's pace increased. I was moaning out of control as I reached my edge, Louis pulled back from me.

"What? Please don't stop." I begged and he smirked at me.

"That's for making me jealous, and for flirting with my enemy." He said in a dangerously low tone. "Now go on, your date must be getting worried." He said with a smug smile on his face.

"Please." I begged and his eyes softened for a moment as he looked at me.

"You deserve to be punished." He said blankly so I pulled my panties up before huffing in anger. I continued to pull my dress down and looked at Louis.

"Fine be this way." I said angrily and he chuckled before he pulled me to his chest and placing a rough kiss on my mouth. I pulled away from him and headed towards the door. I felt him hitting my ass so I bit onto my bottom lip before exiting the bathroom. There was a line of woman waiting to be let in. They looked at me with murderous glares and I smiled apologetically. When Louis came walking out behind me they smiled at us in adoration.

We went our separate ways so I sucked in a deep breath.

Back to this man whore.

"I had an incredible night, but unfortunately I have to go now." I said and he nodded in understanding since it was already midnight and I'd just be thinking about Louis the entire time.

"Goodnight, Blanca he said before placing a kiss on my cheek and just to spice things up I placed a long kiss on his lips.

"Goodnight, Luciano." I replied sweetly. I climbed into a black SUV and told the driver where to drop me off. He simply nodded, I rested my head against the door as we drove away from the restaurant.

I frowned when the driver made a wrong turn, but who am I to question, right? He's a chauffeur so he must know what he's doing. I just can't help but wonder where Parker is.

The man stopped in front of the house of Louis Valentino and my eyes widened.

"What are we doing here?" I asked wildly.

"Mr Valentino's orders." The man replied and I frowned.

"What? No, there has to be some sort of mistake. You can't bring me here in the middle of the night, I won't be able to resist him." I said and the driver pinched the bridge of his nose before driving through the gates and I watched as they closed behind us.

After a few minutes of threatening the chauffeur he pulled me out of the car before throwing me over his shoulder like a bag of potatoes.

He placed me down in the middle of the large living room. I angrily adjusted my clothes while huffing.

"I think you should calm down, miss." The man said and I groaned out in frustration.

"I think you should calm down, miss." I mocked his British accent and he glared at me.

"Dolcezza!" I heard Louis's God like voice booming through his house. He gestured the driver to go away with his fingers.

"Seems like I'll have to punish you again." He said in a husky voice.

"But what did I do? All I ever wanted was to-"

"First you kissed Luciano and now you're yelling at my staff." Louis said in a calm tone. "Punishment is the only solution." He said and I felt like screaming at him, I'm sexually frustrated because of him.

"Don't you think you've punished me enough?" I asked and he chuckled lightly.

"You haven't even seen the half of it, dolcezza." He replied with a sexy smirk on his face.

He walked towards me and grabbed my ass, his other hand went under my dress and I gasped.

"Please just let me go home." I begged in a whisper.

"I'll let you go home on one condition." He said with raised hands.

"And what's that?" I asked curiously.

"I'll let you go, if you're not wet." He said in a low voice. His hand slipped into my thong and I whimpered in defeat. He smiled at me before placing a kiss on my mouth.

"You're wet." He said before placing kisses on my neck and leaving hickeys there. His finger started making up and down movements on my wet clit and I moaned out in pleasure.

He pulled back from me and roughly lifted my dress up, I watched him going down on his knees and pulling me towards him. He teasingly slid my thong down slowly.

Why do I have to stand? My legs feel like Jell-O right now. His tongue gently caressed my lips before he dived between them, I moaned and gasped at every move he made as he was hitting all the right places.

My hand rested in his hair as I watched him eating me out. He made fast circular movements on my clit and I was a moaning mess. As I felt my orgasm nearing I moaned even more, Louis pulled away from me and stood upright.

He picked me up into his arms and carried me upstairs and into a large room. I know he's a rich billionaire, but fuck. He roughly placed me on his enormous king sized bed.

My back hit the soft covers and Louis hovered over me. His hand trailed down to my pussy, he slipped two fingers inside and I moaned at the feeling. He increased his pace and I felt my orgasm nearing again. My back arched and he slowly pulled his fingers out of me.

"Pretty." He said under his breath, while I tried to catch mine.

He unbuckled his belt before sliding his pants down. I gulped at the bulge in his underwear.

I sat upright on the bed and Louis pulled me towards him. "Turn around." He groaned sexily so I turned around.

I rested my chest on the blankets with my ass arched up. He rubbed my ass before sliding his shaft into me, my screams were muffled by the blankets. He gripped me by my waist as he slowly pumped into me.

I started moaning when all I felt was pleasure. "Spread those legs for me, dolcezza." He said and I obeyed. He hit my g-spot and I let out a loud moan. Louis teasingly slowed his pace down before pulling out of me.

"Please." I begged but he only smiled at me. "Please." I whimpered and he turned me on my side before he started pumping into me. Each time he entered me felt like the first time. He teasingly pinched my boobs while his lips rested on my neck.

His smooth skin on mine felt like paradise.

He increased his pace and I felt the familiar knot settling in the pit of my stomach. Maybe if I stay quiet he won't know how close I am. As I was on the edge of my orgasm Louis pulled out of me again.

"Please." I begged him. "Please make me cum." I said shamelessly.

"If I make you cum, you'll be mine." He said under his breath. "If I make you cum, I'll kill anyone who dares to touch you." Louis said slowly and I just nodded to get it over with. I need to have this, I can deal with the consequences later.

"Please make me cum." I begged him and he placed a passionate kiss on my mouth.

Louis slowly slid into me and I gasped at the pain. He started fucking me hard as he increased his pace. I felt myself near the edge again, I was scared that he'd pull back again so I pulled him towards me. He thrusted his full length into me and hit my g-spot, my back arched in pleasure as I moaned out of control.

I came undone and lost myself in a wave of immense pleasure spreading throughout my body. I pulsated around him and he slowly kissed me, he slowly pumped into me and I started moaning again.

Don't forget to vote.❤