The Trip Down Memory Lane

Hey babe! I hope you enjoy this one.❤❤

I laid on the tiny hospital bed while thinking about Louis. I was so happy to see him earlier. But he had to go.

Somebody's got to keep the company running, he said he'd come back tonight though.

I turned onto my side and thought of everything that's happened to me.

Memories of Luciano kicking me in my abdomen came rushing through my head. He even made me strip in front of him and his disgusting men. While he touched me with his filthy hands.

A single tear rolled down my cheek as I laid there drowning in my thoughts. I begged them to show me mercy but they refused to. They wanted me dead.

I'll die a thousand times if it means I'll be with Louis. I heard a knock coming from the door which interupted my thoughts so I quickly wiped the tears from my face.

"Bunny?" I heard Dom's voice and I smiled broadly before sitting upright. "I come bearing gifts." He said and I giggled a little.

After he entered the room Parker, River, Matt and Kaylia walked in behind him. I gasped in shock when I saw them all.

Parker handed me a huge teddy bear and River handed me a wrapped up box, before they both hugged me. Kaylia gave me a bunch of balloons and flowers before Matt pouted at me.

"Dom and I brought you the best gift." Matt started.

"Obviously." Dom finished and I smiled with teary eyes.

"You got back together?" I asked and they nodded. "You guys." I said before fanning my eyes dry. "You're gonna make me cry. I'm so happy for you." I said with a sore throat, but I hid my pain pretty well.

"We love you Joan, and we love each other. Thank you for believing in us." Dom said while playing with my hair.

"We couldn't have survived without you. You're the glue that keeps us all together." Matt said softly.

"What they're trying to say is that we can't afford to lose you, Gibbs." Parker said and I started crying.

"I love you guys so much." I said through my tears and they all joined me in a group hug when I opened my arms for them.

"Have you guys heard anything about Blake or Horan?" I asked and Dom nodded.

"Yeah, Blake was discharged two days ago. Horan went off the radar again, but I'm sure they're fine." He said with a small smile on his face.

"How are you doing? I was so worried about you. I legit could not sleep." Dom said and I smiled at him.

"I'm sorry." I said and he shook his head at me.

"Don't be sorry." He said before kissing my cheeks.

"She has nice cheeks." Parker said before pinching them. I cringed in pain before waving him off.

"When I get out of this bed I'm gonna get you back for that." I said and he laughed at me.

"I'm petrified." He said in a teasing tone.

"So annoying." I retorted and they all laughed at the two of us. "Parker have you met Kaylia?" I asked and Parker glared at me.

"Yes I did, Joan." He said through gritted teeth.

"I was just thinking. You guys would make a great couple, right guys?" I asked the others and Kaylia frowned at me.

"They would." Matt said loudly. He so desperately wants to get her a boyfriend so that she would give him a breather.