The Elevator

Thank you for 10K reads! I love you guys.❤❤

I sucked in a deep breath when I felt his hands sliding into my lacy thong. He started making up and down movements on my clit and I moaned out loudly.

"Be quiet, dolcezza." He said in a husky tone. I obediently nodded my head and watched his head dip as he took my breast into his mouth.

I moaned at the feeling of his warm tongue on my nipple and at the feeling of his finger rubbing my wet clit.

He hit my ass and I gasped slightly. He picked me up from the ground and my legs circled his torso. He started kissing me again and leaving open mouthed kisses on my neck.

I bit the inside of my cheek when I felt his large length stretching me out. My screams and moans were muffled by a passionate kiss. He quickened his pace until I was moaning out of control.

I felt myself pulsating around him and he hit my ass.

"I'm gonna make you cum again." He whispered into my ear and my cheeks flushed

He placed me on the ground and turned me around so that I faced the wall. My hands rested on the wall in front of me and Louis ran his hands over my ass.

He rubbed his erection against my slit and I moaned at the satisfactory feeling. He slowly slid into me and I moaned in pleasure. He plunged into me at an incredible pace and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I watched us in the mirror beside us and I burned with lust.

Louis's hand rested on my neck as he kissed my mouth from the side. I moaned into his mouth which made him go even faster, I couldn't help but scream when I came undone. My legs shook from the powerful orgasm he gave.

Louis slowly slid out of me and I kissed him passionately before pulling back.

"Don't make me fuck you again." He grunted into my ear and I blushed a deep shade of red. I quickly adjusted my crop top before pulling my skirt down and my panties up.

He pushed a random button and the elevator started moving again. I finally caught my breath when the elevator opened at our floor. We both went our seperate ways and nobody was suspicious, not even slightly.

Note to self, never get into an elevator with Louis Valentino again. Because it will end in wild sex.

Why is it that everytime I think of him, I get butterflies. I feel elephants dancing in my tummy when my name rolls off of his magical tongue.

His tongue...

Snap out of it Joan! I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself with some wipes from my Fendi bag. I'll be heading home soon and I could shower then, since I'm working a half day.

I went into my office and found a bouquet of red roses on my desk. Inside was a note which I carefully picked up.

Looking forward to our date tonight.
-L.C.

Well screw me in the brains. I honestly don't wanna go on a second date with Luciano. It's tiresome and I'd rather spend time with one of my two favourite persons. Louis or Dom.

I threw the card in my garbage can before spinning around in my office chair.

My door opened and my eyes widened. Louis came walking towards me after he closed the door behind him.

He never knocks.

He looked me over as I sat in my chair. He came down to eye level with me and placed a feathery kiss on my cheek.

"I need a favour." He said in a mere whisper and I frowned a little.

"Go ahead." I said softly before gently running my fingers through his soft locks of hair.

"Stand in as my personal assistant... She called in sick earlier. Just for one meeting at lunch, you can go home now to clean up." He said while looking deeply into my eyes.

"Sure." I said while my hand rested on his cheek.

He placed a soft kiss on my lips, long enough to make me yearn for him. He gently kissed the back of my hand before standing up and leaving my office.

He's so hot.

Everything about him is so perfect.

I got up from my chair and grabbed my bag before leaving my office and locking the door behind me.

I went into the elevator and when I reached the lobby I told Charles to take me home.

Soon after I was in my room. I grabbed my black cross wrap-over halter neck crop top and paired it with a black suedette mini skirt with a zip in the front.

I took a long shower before drying myself with my towel and pulling the clothes that I put out on. I slipped on a pair of black heels.

I did my make up to perfection and allowed my curls to fall behind my back. I heard a car hooting outside so I went over to my window.

What the f-

Is Louis doing outside my house? I thought I'd go with Charles. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. I inhaled deeply before opening the door.

I watched Louis stepping out of his car as I walked towards him. He opened my door for me and I smiled in appreciation before sliding onto the passenger seat.

I watched him stride his long legs around the car before he climbed in on his side. I sat back in my seat allowing myself to breathe.

Louis briefly looked me over so I pursed my lips in a thin line before looking back at him.

"That skirt is too short, dolcezza." He said and my eyebrows shot up in amusement.

"Do you really expect me to let my woman walk into a room with a bunch of dirty men dressed like this?" He asked and I kept my eyebrow lifted.

"Your woman?" I asked and he smirked my way.

"Remember how you gave yourself to me last night? How you begged me to-" he said in a teasing tone.

"Oh my god just drive!" I interupted before hitting him on his shoulder, he chuckled before pulling off of the curb.

"You look beautiful." He said under his breath before placing a kiss on my hand. He looked at me through hooded eyes and my heart melted.

"Thank you." I replied with a small smile on my face.

I'm really confused I don't know what's going on between us. I don't know if we should carry on as before or if we should act like a couple now, I mean I would love to but,

I know Louis.

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote. See you tomorrow...❤