The Assault

"What did they do to you?" I asked while I gently held his face in my hands. Blake had a cast on his left leg, both arms, his neck and his head was wrapped in a bandage. I placed a soft kiss on the side of his head before looking towards the door.

"Do you maybe know who might've done this?" I asked Horan who ran a hand through his hair.

"No clue, Blake doesn't have enemies. He's a doctor not a mafia boss." Horan said and then it clicked.

Louis Valentino.

"Will you give me a minute?" I asked and Horan nodded.

"Yeah sure, I can't imagine how you must feel. Take your time." He said before leaving the room.

I dialled Louis's number, I was raging as I listened to his phone ring, he finally picked up.

"Hey Joan." He said and I could only imagine the smug smile on his face.

"Don't hey Joan me. I know you had your men beat him up!" I said angrily.

"And? You were asking for it. I told you to break up with him but you chose to disobey my orders." He said blankly and I groaned.

"I know we have an agreement but being my boss doesn't give you the right to tell me who to date and when to do so." I said pointedly and he chuckled lightly.

"I own you Joan and I don't like sharing what's mine." Louis said before ending the call. I was taken aback by what he said, I'm not his.

I frustratedly placed my phone into my bag before running a hand through my hair. I walked over to Blake and laid down behind him. I wrapped my arms around his torso before curling myself into a ball.

~

"Joan?" I heard someone call, I opened my eyes and looked around me to find that I was still in Blake's room lying behind him. "You fell asleep." Dom's voice came softly.

"How late is it?" I asked after a long yawn.

"It's around nine. I came to pick you up, Blake's hot brother called me earlier." Dom said and I rolled my eyes at him. "Anyways isn't it terrible what happened to him?" Dom asked and I nodded. "I wonder who it was."

"Take a guess." I said tiredly and his eyes widened.

"Girl no." He said in disbelief.

"Yup. And I had a fight with him... the last time we spoke. I just feel really bad, the doctor said that we shouldn't get our hopes up, too many of his organs were punctured. If anything happens to Blake, I will literally kill Louis Valentino." I said angrily.

"Easy now, Joan. You don't want a criminal record behind your name, now do you? Besides I'm sure Blake will be fine, he's a fighter. As for the don, you should talk about this toxic shit between you two." Blake said and I sighed tiredly.

"You're absolutely right. Blake will be fine." I assured myself.

"Let's go home bunny." Dom said so I climbed out of the bed and hugged Blake for the last time before exiting the room after my best friend.

We drove home and I went straight up to my room to take a shower when we got there. I still have work tonight so I should get ready.

I'll make Louis regret ever interfering in my love life. Since he doesn't like sharing that much, he'll just have to learn to for tonight.

I pulled on a short silky silver dress, it had a low v-neck showing off just enough cleavage. I paired it with a brown strap up heel and glamorous make-up.

I allowed my hair to fall loosely behind my back after I tied it into a ponytail on my head.

I grabbed my phone and purse from off my nightstand before I went downstairs. River gave me an earpiece before hiding a wire on the inside of my dress. He walked along with me and Parker towards a black SUV. There were several cars lined up in my parking lot and they followed us to the restaurant.

I climbed out of the car and walked into the restaurant. A waitress showed me to the table of Luciano Cruz. When he saw me he got up from his chair to pull mine out for me. I sat down and watched him do the same.

"Good evening." He said and I smiled his way.

"Hi." I replied flirtatiously, I noticed Louis sitting at a table not too far from us, he seemed angry. Good, my plan is working. Let the games begin!

"I must say you're a very beautiful woman, Blanca." He said and I thanked him.

My eyes roamed the man sitting across from me, he seemed to be around my age. Intriguing brown eyes with a low faded cut. He had a bunch of tattoos, he was wearing a black suit paired with a black dress shirt and tie.

After a short while we gave the waitress our orders. She came back with our wine and I took a sip from my glass. Luciano was watching my every move.

"How long will you be in the city?" He asked and I shrugged a little.

"A week, why do you ask?" I asked in a friendly tone.

"I was wondering if I could take you out on another date." He replied and I smiled in achievement.

"That would be lovely." I told him and he smiled at me. He's kinda handsome if I'm being honest.

"What are you doing, dolcezza?" I heard a thick voice through my earpiece and I almost choked on my wine.

"Are you okay?" Luciano asked so I nodded quickly.

"Yes, I'm fine." I said with a small smile on my face before glaring at Louis. He seemed just as angry as I was.

"Tell me a little bit more about yourself." I said while looking at Luciano, he smiled at me and started rambling on about being the most successful business man in the city, but we all know it's Louis.

"And the most handsome." I said and I felt Luciano's hand resting on my thigh.

"Joan." Louis groaned through the earpiece and I could tell that now he was really angry.

"Do you like that?" Luciano asked and my mind immediately went to Louis, because he always asks that question during sex.

"Yes." I said seductively and Luciano smiled at me.

"Bathroom now." Louis said angrily, I looked to his seat in disbelief but he was already gone.

"Could you excuse me for a minute, unfortunately I really need to use the bathroom." I said sweetly and he nodded kindly, sorry for spoiling the moment.

"Just don't be too long. I might come join you." He said playfully and I nodded.

I went over to the restroom and was pulled inside. I gasped when I felt a pair of soft lips landing on mine. His kisses was rough and passionate and I wanted more. He pulled back to watch me with his stormy blue eyes.

"Stop flirting with him." He demanded.

"Why it's my job." I said innocently.

"You're fucking with me, Joan." He said in a low voice.

"Well maybe if you didn't have your men beat Blake up, I wouldn't be doing this right now." I said pointedly.

He went over to the door and locked it, he picked me up by my waist in a swift movement before placing me on the countertop.

"Now I'm gonna have to punish you, dolcezza." He whispered into my ear. He pulled my dress up before sliding my lacy thong down my legs.

Please follow me, vote and comment. I love you guys and thank you for reading.❤❤