The Dilemma

I started hyperventilating and my palms were sweating, so I squeezed my eyes shut when I saw him raising his hand at me.

I heard two loud gunshots going off so I decidedly kept my eyes closed. I heard another shot go off before footsteps approached me.

"Get him out of here." I heard Mr. Valentino's voice booming off the walls. It was as if I was suffocating until I heard him speak, I finally caught my breath with a loud gasp.

"Gibbs?" I heard someone call me but I was lost in a state of panic. "Joan?" The voice came again. My eyes fluttered open and I saw Mr Valentino looking down at me, that voice was too gentle to belong to him. "Goddammit Gibbs." He said when I fainted slightly in his arms.

"Gibbs." I heard Mr Valentino breathe out. I opened my eyes and I saw Mr Garcia being dragged out of his house. "You alright?" He asked and I nodded. "Did you get the file?"

"Yes sir," I replied blankly.

"Good girl." He said in a husky voice causing a wave of heat to spread throughout my entire body. My best-kept secret is that I have a crush on my boss.

I mean look at him.

I took in a sharp breath before walking ahead of Mr Valentino. I turned around when I didn't hear him follow me and found him staring at my ass while licking his lips, he quickly shifted his gaze and I continued walking, acting as if I didn't catch onto him.

"I'll take you home." Mr Valentino said softly and I nodded in agreement. He opened my door for me and I slid onto the seat. Once he entered, the car filled with silence, his cologne was intoxicating me he smelled so good.

Soon Mr Valentino drove into my driveway and opened my door for me. Why is he being this nice to me, I'm just a...

"You live with Dominique?" He asked and I only nodded in response. "Is he your boyfriend?" He asked and I shook my head at him.

"He's gay." I awkwardly told my boss who then cleared his throat.

"Good, because romantic relationships in the workplace will not be tolerated." He explained and I nodded. "I want you in my office tomorrow morning... Goodnight Gibbs." He said briefly before he climbed back into his car.

"Goodnight sir," I said to myself because he didn't even wait for my response. I carefully walked up to my house.

I opened the door and switched the light on. A scream escaped my mouth when I found Dom sitting at the kitchen island with a bowl of ice cream in his hand.

"Why did the don bring you home?" He asked suspiciously and I frowned at him.

"Because nobody else could, because it was late, because-"

"Bitch please." Dom interrupted and I glared at him through my eyelashes.

"If you scare me like that again I'll cut your nut sack off." I threatened and Dom laughed in my face.

"Well, I could just cut your vagina out." He said and I pulled my face in disgust.

"How when you won't be able to walk?" I asked confidently and he laughed again.

"Maybe I'll beat you to it. Anyway, I know you're changing the topic but it won't work." Dom said in one breath and I frowned again.

"Dominique Morreti leave me the hell alone," I said before going into my room with Dom hot on my heels.

"Will not." He said childishly. "So how'd it go with Mr. Garcia?" He asked curiously and I shrugged.

"I got the files," I said with a smile on my face. "Maybe that's why the don brought me home as a token of his appreciation," I said in an educative voice.