The Past

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter. "The Mafia's Secret" is at 21K reads! I've reached yet another milestone.❤

Thank you for the support and love. You are amazing human beings. I sound like an alien or something but don't think much of it. I love you guys.❤😙

To all my bunnies that's been wondering. I update everyday. If I don't... slap me in the face.😉

"Mike what's going on?" I asked and he gave me a knowing look.

"Nothing bro." He said with a smile on his face. He gestured for his men to lower their guns and I was a little relieved by that.

"What can I get you bro?" Michael asked slowly, he's stoned I can tell.

"Give me the usual." Dom demanded and Michael nodded.

"What about you, Joan?" He asked and I rolled my eyes at him.

"No matter how many times you ask, I won't buy or do drugs ever again." I told him pointedly.

"Yo I love this chick. Don't lose that shit bro." He told me and I chuckled.

"Wasn't planning to." I told him before winking. "How've you been doing?" I asked and Dom nodded.

"Yeah Mike are you single?" Dom asked in a teasing tone.

Michael made a tsk sound and I giggled lightly. "I'm good, coppers came in here yesterday. Said they got a tip from an anonymous number. Obviously they found nothing so I told em I'd fuck that brother up if I found him-" Michael started talking and then it clicked. He found the guy that snitched on him.

"Just because I listened to all of that I deserve a blunt on the house." Dom said and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Alright I got you man." He said before sliding another tiny bag of weed across the counter.

"No chronic like last time, right?" Dom asked wide eyed.

"Please not chronic, you owe him an apology." I told Michael who laughed at Dom.

"Alright I'm sorry bro. And it's purple kush so you're good." He said while looking into Dom's eyes.

"Thank you. This is expensive, just to be clear I'm not paying for this." Dom said cheekily before walking towards the door.

"It's on the house, just for you baby." Mike said and I giggled lightly. It's a pity Mike is straight.

"Bye Michael. And please don't hurt that poor guy." I yelled as I walked behind Dom and Mike scoffed.

"Yeah bye Michael." Dom said and we exited the store. "Even though he's a drug addict slash supplier slash killer maybe, I'd still call him daddy." Dom said and I bursted out into laughter.

"What the fuck." I asked through my laughter. "You're not serious right now. I'm amazed by the things that comes out of your mouth sometimes." I told Dom in disbelief.

"There's a lot of things coming out of this mouth but only the highest quality goes in it." Dom said cheekily and I laughed a little more.

"Just stop it you're making me look like an idiot." I said while holding my tummy.

"Fine. But let's get out of here before one of Louis Valentino's ex lovers kills you." Dom said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Thanks for reminding me of everything that's wrong in my life right now." I said in a depressing tone.