The Bal Masque

Please vote and comment. ❤

I woke up and found Dom's arm snaked around my waist. Now it's time for my revenge.

"Wake up bitch!" I yelled in Dom's ear and he let out a scream before taking his sleep mask off. I laughed while holding onto my tummy, I curled into a ball on the bed as I continued laughing.

"This is not funny. I could've had a heart attack." He said and I looked at him in disbelief. "Oh." He realized and so I continued laughing.

"Payback is a bitch!" I said slowly to sound cool but Dom shook his head.

"Oh god no. Don't do that, don't embarrass me like that." He said in a whisper causing me to laugh even more.

"Dom we're the only two people here," I said through my chuckles.

"Your point being?" He asked cheekily.

"I'm not embarrassing you if we're alone."

"Whatever, how'd you sleep?" Dom asked and I gasped dramatically.

"You didn't have night terrors!" I gasped in shock and Dom's eyes widened.

"I guess I'm growing up then." He said under his breath.

~

"Joan, the don would like to see you in his office. Now." Macy said before disappearing again. I got up from my seat and adjusted my clothes.

I walked to Mr Valentino's office and knocked at the door. "Come in." He said in a husky voice. I opened the door and found him sitting on his desk.

He was wearing a black dress shirt paired with some matching pants, he gestured me over so I sucked in a deep breath. Oh boy.

"Where were you last night, dolcezza?" He asked before removing my hair from my neck. "Answer me." He whispered into my ear and I got intoxicated by his cologne.

"I was out." I briefly replied.

"With who?" He asked while his finger went down to my chest, he stopped before looking at me through hooded eyes. "Answer me, dolcezza." He said while holding eye contact with me, I pulled my lip between my teeth and he pulled it out with his thumb before groaning.

"With my boyfriend," I said before shutting my eyes in fear. He was surprisingly quiet so I peaked at him through one eye. He swiftly placed me on his desk and I gasped at the movement.

"Does he make you feel like This?" He asked in a thick voice, his Italian accent lightly coming through. I felt his hand sliding up my thigh and resting between them. "You have to answer me, dolcezza. Otherwise, I'll have to punish you." He said and I nodded my head with red cheeks. "Does he make you wet with just his touch?" He asked dangerously close to my lips and I shook my head.

"No." I choked out and Mr Valentino smirked at me.

His hand moved until it rested on my panties. He rubbed against the lace fabric covering my clit before opening my legs. "Do you like that?" He asked and I rolled my head back.

"Yeah." I bit back a soft moan. He slowly slid my panties down my legs before he spread them wide open. And just as his head dipped between my legs, a knock came from the door.

I jumped off of his desk and pulled my panties up my legs. I picked up a random file from his desk and he just calmly went back to his seat behind his desk. "Come in." He said while smirking at me then Parker came walking into the room.

"Hey Joan? Boss." He said in a greeting manner before eyeing us suspiciously. I lifted my hand at him in a greeting manner before I plastered my best fake smile on my face.