The Betrayal

Please vote and comment. ❤

I know that if Parker was listening in on our conversation he would tell Mr Valentino so I took another gulp from my glass before looking at Mr Martinez.

"I won't hurt you." He said softly and I felt like crying. I placed my index finger on my lips, indicating that he should be silent for a moment. I took the wire from my dress and his eyes widened in shock.

I placed the earpiece on the table along with the wires. I pushed my glass over and spilled the contents over my equipment before letting out a soft sigh of relief.

"I can't tell you who I work for," I said in a whisper and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Why don't we just start with the basics? What would you gain from doing this?" He asked and I nervously looked around us.

"Valuable information," I said softly. "The fact that I'm telling you this could probably get both of us killed. Not that he would kill me." I said the last sentence under my breath.

"What's your name?" He asked carefully.

"Can I trust you?"

"Can I trust you?" He asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Fair enough. I'm Joan Gibbs." I answered shortly and he nodded his head in acknowledgment.

"I can help you, Joan. I can tell that you hate this job and you seem like a nice girl." He replied and I pressed my lips together.

"I should go. I'll tell my partner that I spilled some wine on my dress and that the wires stopped working."

"Right... I'll keep in touch with you kiddo." He said kindly and I nodded briefly before leaving the restaurant. I trust that this conversation will stay between the two of us.

I lied to Parker about his equipment and he believed me. He then drove me home and for the first time, I didn't feel dirty. I didn't feel the familiar urge to shower so I just removed my clothes and pulled on one of Dom's large t-shirts.

Nobody can know about what happened at Le Petite Cherri. I was chewing on my nails before I drifted off to sleep, or at least that's the last thing I remember doing.

I woke up and my room was dark. I looked at my alarm and found that it was three in the morning. I stood up and went into my bathroom.

I gasped when I saw Mr Valentino standing in my bathroom. He was shirtless which gave me the perfect view of his toned muscles.

He licked his lips before walking towards me. With every move he made his muscles flexed causing me to gulp. His tattoos trailed down to his v-line and I felt my panties damp.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked nervously and he placed a finger on my lips. He gently placed his free hand on my waist before pulling me closer to him.

I felt his breath on my neck and I was intoxicated by his cologne. He trailed a familiar path of kisses along my neck, this time I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Don't ask questions, baby girl." He whispered in a husky tone.

I felt his hand gliding down my stomach in a teasing manner. I felt his hard erection pressing against my stomach as he continued gliding his finger down. His hand rubbed the lace fabric on my clit and I moaned softly. He continued to rub the sensitive spot before turning me so that I could face my mirror.

His hand then slid into my thong and I witnessed how his long fingers rubbed against my wet clit. He nibbled on my ear and I moaned out in lust. His other hand cupped my boob while he left hickeys on my neck and my breathing increased.