The New Owner

Hey guys! We reached 300 reads and I'm so happy with the progress we're making, I know it's not much lol. That's why I'm hoping to see 500 reads on my next update. Thank you and I love you guys. ❤

As I tried to catch my breath I watched Louis pulling my legs toward him as he stood at the edge of the bed. He can do with me whatever he wants. I'll let him own me for the night.

He started rubbing his erection against my clit and I moaned while grabbing the sheets beneath me. My back arched from the bed at his up-and-down movements against my throbbing clit.

He slowly slid into me again and I gasped at the pain he caused. His head dipped as he took my nipple between his teeth. He sucked at my sensitive nipple while his fingers rubbed the other while I moaned in pleasure.

"You're just like I imagined, Joan." He grunted into my ear and I squirmed under him. "You're beautiful." He said and I moaned with my eyes shut.

I came a third time before panting tiredly. Louis flipped me onto my stomach and I bit into my bottom lip.

"Spread those legs for me, dolcezza." He whispered into my ear. I felt his smooth skin against my back, and as I fitted into him like a mold I obeyed his request and spread my legs.

"You're mine." He whispered before placing a kiss on my tailbone. I felt him pulling back from me and resting his hand on my back. He then slowly slid into me and my screams were muffled by the blankets.

He moved slowly at first so I started moaning again. "You like that?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Yeah," I said when I felt him increasing his pace. He thrusted his full length into me and as he hit my G-spot I gripped the sheets in my fists. "Fuck." I moaned out as he hit all the right places.

"Cum for me, baby." He whispered into my ear and I came undone. I was overtaken by an immense amount of pleasure as I felt myself squirting. He slowly pulled in and out of me and I pulsated around him. He started pumping into me again hitting my G-spot and I squirted a second time. I felt his grip on my waist tightening and knew that he was close to reaching his climax.

"Fuck!" I heard him groan before he buried his seed deep inside me. I turned around and he tiredly slumped onto me.

Our breaths were heavy as he laid on top of me. One of his hands was in my hair while the other held my hand above my head. He placed a rough kiss on my mouth, before pulling back to watch me.

"You're mine." He said before placing a gentle kiss on my lips. A part of me couldn't help but wonder if he knew that it was me, Joan Gibbs.

"Only mine." He said before going down and placing a kiss on my lower region. I smiled at this, he then started kissing my ankles and knees so I giggled under his touch.

"Do you think you can walk?" He asked with so much care in his voice and I shook my head no.

"I'll carry you then." He announced and my eyes widened.

"To let the whole world know that we just had sex?" I asked and he chuckled lightly.

"It's past three in the morning, nobody is here anymore." He replied smoothly so I pursed my lips together.

"Where did the time go?" I asked innocently.

"They say time flies when you're having a good time." Louis Valentino said with a sexy smirk on his face so I covered my face to hide my red cheeks, even if I was wearing a mask.