The Fight

Merry Christmas my bunnies. I hope you have a fantastic day with your friends and family. May God bless you, I love you.♥️😚

"I know your perfume, I know your voice. Did you really think you could fool me?" He asked and I shook my head.

"You're mistaken." I said and his deep laughter filled the room.

"Are you serious?" He asked in amusement.

"Yes, I don't know what you're talking about." I said innocently.

"Then why is your neck covered with my teeth marks?" He asked with one eyebrow lifted. "Why does it hurt when you walk?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I had an encounter with a mosquito, then I fell down the stairs because I was dizzy from the loss of blood."

"Joan wake up." He said angrily and I frowned at him. "Joan wake up!" He said but it sounded like Dom.

I opened my eyes and found Dom hovering over me. "Get up, I want to go home." He said getting worked up.

I'm so glad that that was just a dream.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't sleep last night. Let's go." I told him before grabbing my things. My heart was still pounding from the dream I had before he woke me up.

Charles, my driver dropped us off in front of our house before disappearing down the street.

"You're cooking right?" Dom asked and I nodded.

"Sure thing." I said when we entered our house. I couldn't help but notice the black SUV's lined up in my driveway. I should've confronted him about following me.

I went upstairs and quickly took a shower and washed the treatment out of my hair. I slipped into some silky shorts paired with the same cream coloured top. I went downstairs and started making dinner.

"So how's things going with Matt?" I asked Dom and he sighed.

"Do we really have to talk about Matt right now?" He asked and I eyed him suspiciously.

"Is there something you're not telling me?" I asked and his eyes widened.

"What? No!" He said in defense.

"Okay, so..."

"I haven't talked to him since we broke up." Dom said and I frowned.

"Dom-"

"Stop it right there. I want to have a relaxing night with my booch and she ain't about to spoil it." He said before sitting on a barstool with one leg over the other.

He had his silky robe on and I rolled my eyes at him, show off.

"So I literally got a new closet today." I said to lighten the mood and Dom rolled his eyes.

"You get one every month. Do you remember when you went all hippy on me? I kinda miss the hipster version of Joan." He said and I face palmed myself.

"That was a dark time in my life." I said and Dom laughed at me.

"But who cares you made it look awesome." He said and I thanked him. "I would kill to have your curls they're so pretty." Dom said and I gasped.

"Dude you have curls on your head." I told him and he laughed.

"Yes but yours is black and long." He said and I laughed.

"Whatever yours is light brown and shorter, you just don't wanna admit that your hair is also pretty." I said and he waved me off.

"Did you hear about Parker and Macy's wild office sex?" Dom asked and I cringed.

"No but do tell." I said while adding the ingredients into the pot, I was making lasagna.