86

billie
"you're so pretty baby" jayden murmured while she placed kisses all over my face.

we're both cuddling naked in bed after we finished you know. this may sound weird, but having sex with jayden never gets old nor does it get boring.

we're both so passionate and intense and vehement.

but i love when we lay in bed after sex and kiss and giggle and cuddle and exist together.

i think it's more magical than the orgasm itself.

the existing together part after nobody tells you that.

nobody mentions the serene beauty of laying naked in your lovers arms.

tranquility

"i feel like i look like shit right now" i mumbled while burying my face into the crook of her neck.

jayden gently pushed my head back so we could look at each other.

"you're so beautiful" jay told me softly as she continued to stroke my cheek. "on the inside and outside"

"really?" i asked her quietly.

"yeah really. i tell you all the time" she chuckled and gave me a quick kiss. "i can go on and on about your pretty eyes and your contagious smile and your beautiful nose, but no one's like you internally"

i just stared and listened at jay as she talked about me.

"your soul, your mind, the way you speak, the way you understand, the way you're so caring and kind" jay told me. "the way you're so powerful and chaotic, and so energetic yet so laid back and calm all at once"

"you're just you" jayden continued. "you get me on a level no one ever has"

"i love you" i whispered at her.

"you're everything i've ever longed for and you're the person i'll love forever" jayden finished and gave me another sweet kiss.

i giggled against her lips and wrapped my arms tightly around her.

i let out a content sigh and left myself melt into her.

falling in love with jayden was terrifying at first.

but i kept kissing her.

and i kept getting lost in her pretty green eyes.

and in the deep conversations that we have.

and slowly,

we fell so deeply in love that i no longer felt anything other than pure bliss.

even after all these years,

the love we felt for each other was still beautifully unexplainable.

perhaps it was the way my hand took hers when we entered the busy streets of new york or when we're both running away from paparazzi,

because losing jay would frighten me to my core.

or maybe it was the way jay stares at me through her unfathomable green eyes, as if i'm the only woman that would ever truly know her.

either way, we fit one another to the bone.

a love so pure and so fragile,

the kind you would spend an eternity looking for.

fin.