51

billie
"thank you washington!" i screamed into the mic.

i waved to my fans as 'goodbye' played in the background. i then ran off stage and snatched the towel jay had in her hands.

"you are coming with me" i said while grabbing jays wrist and dragged her behind me.

i closed the door to the green room and let out a deep breath.

"you did so good" jay told me while she wrapped the towel around my neck.

"i forgot the lyrics" i sent her a look. "that's embarrassing!"

"it's fine baby" jayden chuckled while leaning in to press a kiss on my lips. "it's not the end of the world, everybody messes up"

"still embarrassing" i mumbled. "let me change"

jayden nodded and let me do my thing while she just chilled on the couch.

"i was thinking" i said as i walked up to jay while putting on my shirt. "that i should get some claws"

"what?" jay let out a little snort.

"baby i want claws" i said while moving my fingers around. "you know, nails?"

"you wanna get your nails done?" she raised a brow up.

"yes!" i nodded happily. "who was the lady you told me about again? i think her name was like ta.... tam something"

"tammy" jayden giggled. "her names tammy, i can text her so we can schedule an appointment"

"but i'm on tour" i made a face.

"she can make it work" jay smiled at me. "i'll text her right now"

"are you serious" i widened my eyes and leaned down closer to jays face.

"yes" she chuckled and went to her contacts. "i'm texting her right now"

"wait oh my god" i said excitedly.

"i'm about to send the messageee" jay sung out and showed me her phone. "you sure you want nails?"

"very" i nodded.

"okay there" i saw jay press send and she looked at me with a smile on her face. "i'll let you know what she says"

"okay" i grinned.

i finished changing into a new set of non sweaty clothes and began gathering my things after being here for a little over an hour.

"yes, mom i have everything" i huffed.

"okay i'm just making sure" she told me. "i don't want you forgetting anything"

"i have everything, don't worry" i sent her a smile and entered the tour bus with jay.

once everyone was done doing their thing, we were back on the road to my next show.

jay and i were chilling on the couch scrolling on our phones. she had her head laying on my lap while my free hand was resting on her stomach.

"get your damn hand way from there" jay smacked me. "we're on a bus with your parents, your brother, and your manager"

"no one's around though" i sucked my teeth and frowned.

"yeah because they're asleep" she sent me a look. "you need to be asleep right now"

"fine whatever" i mumbled and got up.

that caused jay to fall down onto the floor with a loud thud. i kinda forgot she was laying on my lap...

"oh my bad" i laughed as i bent down to help jay up. "you good?"