34

billie
"dudeee" i threw my head back and smiled so big. "that my woman! gosh, y'all need to stop asking me questions about her because i can go on and on forever"

"your fans seems to love you two" erik, the guy who was interviewing me said.

"yeah they always talking about y'all" another guy named aj said and chuckled.

"let me ask you this billie" paige, another person who was here in the interview with me asked. "would you say that jayden is your 'dream girl'? we know you two probably had a thing back then"

"fuck yeah" i made a face and nodded. "and uh- yeah i guess you can say that. last year a lot of shit happened between us and-"

"that's when you started hittin it?" aj asked me.

i stopped mid sentence and looked at him.

"woah man? first of all" i furrowed my brows and pointed at him. "don't disrespect my woman like that"

"oh my bad, my problem" he held his hands up while he apologized. "my bad"

i let out a small scoff and turned back to paige to finish what i was saying.

my interview went pretty well aside from what that guy said about jay.

today was on off day for me.

i already played at san francisco, san diego, santa ana, atlanta, and d.c.

my next show tomorrow is in philadelphia.

finneas wasn't lying when he said that tour was gonna go by quick. after tomorrow, i have ten more shows to do and i'm back at home with jay.

i really miss her.

we haven't been able to talk that much though because of her having work and school. but there are times where we have like a two hour facetime call.

right now i'm pretty sure i can call her.

"jayyyy!" i screamed when she answered.

"billieee!" she gave me the same energy and laughed. "how are you baby? i miss you"

"oh my god" i threw my head back and groaned. "okay so i had an interview not too long ago"

"yeah" jay nodded as she listened to me.

"and then this girl asked me if you were my dream girl and of course i said yes cause you are" i told her. "and then this bitch had the audacity to cut me off mid sentence and say some disrespectful ass shit!"

"what did they say?" jayden tilted her head to the side.

"tHaT's wHeN yOu sTaRtEd hiTtiN it" i mocked him. "baby, i wanted to punch this man so bad! the question wasn't even related to that shit and he just said it!"

"what the fuck?" she made a face. "did you say anything to him? that's fucked up"

"yeah, i told him to not disrespect you like that" i scoffed while shaking my head. "anywaysss, i miss you a lot"

"ten more shows and you'll be back home" jay gave me a small smile.

"you counting or what?" i chuckled as i looked at her through my screen.

"yeah i am" she nodded happily and looked at the top of her screen.

"you got your hoes texting you or what?" i joked when i heard her phone vibrate.