80

jayden
billie and i have been planning our wedding for the longest time, and it's finally happening.

i'm so excited.

like im marrying my best friend, the love of my life, my person, oh my god this is crazy.

did i think ill be marrying billie at the beginning of our relationship?

absolutely not, but after giving her another chance all of this is happening.

we've been together for four years now, we have our own house with our cute little dogs, we travel the world together, we have been through so fucking much.

holy shit

"why are you calling me!" i laughed when i answered billie. "we're not supposed to see each other"

"yeah i know that" she giggled. "i just wanna hear your voice right now"

"i love you" i told her. "i'll be marrying you soon"

billie let out an excited laugh along with 'i love you' and hung up on me.

"this is crazy" i smiled as i fixed my hair.

"my best friend is getting married" sage made a pouty face. "can you believe that?"

"nope" tatum chuckled while shaking her head. "never have i thought you would, but look at you now"

"just because i said i hated everyone doesn't mean ill be single forever" i playfully rolled my eyes. "how do i look?"

sage, tate, jazzy, ava, and amari all told me how amazing and pretty i look.

"okay bye leave" i shooed them out the room when claudia came in.

"oh my goddd!" claudia gushed when all my friends left the room. "you and billie both look so good!"

"how is she?" i asked her. "is she okay? you know, she's not nervous or anything??"

"she's ticking quite a bit" claudia told me. "but she's fine and super excited"

"fuck" i let out a sigh. "i just- i can't believe this"

"when i was marrying fin" claudia placed her hands on my shoulders. "you know how i was acting, i get how you feel. it's a crazy feeling jay"

"i'm gonna start crying" my lip quivered. "i-"

i was cut off by dr.franco randomly coming in to my dressing room.

"i sensed some emotional distress" dr. franco said while walking up to me.

"how the-" i made a face.

"i'm playing, i heard you outside" she chuckled. "but i cannot believe two of my favorite people that i've helped are getting married"

"i'm so scared" i told her.

"there's no need to be scared jayden" she waved her hand. "you're supposed to be feeling happy, excited. todays your day"

"i know but-"

"shushhhh" dr. franco held her finger up. "i'm gonna go see what's up with billie"

"can you tell me how she's doing and all?" i asked her.

"no" she giggled while walking out.

i stayed in my dressing room with claudia until the ceremony started. my dad came in with the biggest smile on his face.

we're gonna skip the boring part of a wedding where you get walked down the aisle say your vows blah blah blah whatever.

but the look on billies face when she first saw me made my heart melt. the way her eyes lit up and her jaw dropping. the way we both were staring at each other with the biggest smiles on our faces.