46

jayden
"you know what today is?" i rolled over and squished billies cheeks with my hands.

"what?" she giggled.

"album day!" i exclaimed while peppering her face with kisses.

"yeah it issss" billie smiled while wrapping her arms around me.

"the whole world is gonna listen to it" i told her excitedly as i straddled her sides. "and they're gonna love it, and i bet it's gonna win a grammy or some shit"

"now you're just reaching" billie chuckled while pointing at me and yawned. "but today's gonna be a fun day"

"of course it is!" i leaned down close to her face. "we have to be at the release party before everyone"

"have you seen the rooms yet?" she raised a brow up.

"no i didn't" i shook my head. "but i can't wait"

"i think you're gonna love the eight and listen before i go rooms" she smiled at me.

"why?" i made a face. "now i'm kinda scared"

"i promise you there's nothing to be scared of" billie giggled at me. "you're gonna love it, but let's eat breakfast cause i'm starving"

"i'll cook" i said while getting off of her and the bed. "i'll cook and you stay in bed, today's your day"

"technically, my album came out yesterday" billie pointed her finger at me.

"i don't care" i giggled. "it's your day today... and your moms"

"yeah it's her birthday" she nodded. "we have to get her something. did you get what i asked for the other day?"

"yeah" i told her. "i got the cook book, pots and pans, and a ton of other things for her"

"alright" billie smiled at me. "thank you"

i turned around and went back to her to give her a quick kiss and left our room. i walked out into the kitchen and started taking things out so i can cook breakfast.

while i was cooking, i didn't know if i wanted to give billie her breakfast in bed or she can just eat it here.

ykw her ass can eat it here

"foods read-" i peaked into our room and see billie dead asleep.

i walked over to her and gently caressed her hair. "hey" i whispered in her ear. "wake up my love"

"sorry" billie sheepishly smiled while stretching. "it smells good though"

"yeah i know it does" i told her while i grabbed her hands to pull her up. "let's eat"

we walked out of the room and sat down on the stools to eat our breakfast. i couldn't help but laugh as i stared at billie eat.

her hair is a huge mess right now and she looks like she's enjoying her breakfast a little too much.

"what?" billie froze and made a face at me.

"nothing" i smiled and rested my chin on my hand. "you're just cute"

she made a cute little pouty face and continued eating her breakfast.

billie and i have been doing amazing these past couple months. we actually do go to 'couples therapy' or whatever, and it really helps. our relationship is at its peak right now.

we're doing better than ever and everything is just amazing.

after we finished eating, we both took a shower and got ready for the day. billie let me drive to her house for the first time in forever.