76

jayden
"i cannot stand this wig!" billie scratched at her head aggressively.

"then you shouldn't have gotten it from amazon" i snickered at her. "why can't you just let the people see your hair?"

"because!" she huffed. "it looks fucking ugly!"

"well i think it reminds me a lot of fifteen year old you" i told her as i ran my fingers through her hair. "it looks cool with the whiteish on top and the ginger color at the bottom"

"i have to have my hair like this for weeks" billie sent me an unamused look.

"maybe you should've thought about that before dying your hair crazy colors huh?" i raised my brows up while tilting my head.

"you're so mean" billie mumbled. "you get meaner to me everyday"

"yeah whatever you big baby" i teased her and walked out of our restroom.

"i have a shoot later today" she told me while putting on her actual wig. "can you come with me?"

"i still need to finish unpacking some things" i said while moving some boxes around.

"i'll help you when we get back" billie smiled.

"you better" i poked her chest. "you always say that and you never do"

"i promise you" she said while wrapping her arms around me and kissed my cheek. "come on let's go, i gotta take my baby to the shoot with me"

"oh me?" i gasped and smirked. "i already told you i was coming, you're so sw-"

"no, dragon" billie cut me off which made me frown.

"yeah, you're going by yourself" i mumbled while walking away from her.

"you too!" she laughed while following behind me. "you're my baby too"

"no shut up" i crossed my arms.

"let's go" billie playfully rolled her eyes and grabbed my arm.

she dragged me behind her and went into the garage.

we got in her car and began driving to the studio that her shoot was at for today. billies launching new merch, and i think it looks pretty cool.

recently her merch has been... very disappointing.

we got to the studio in a matter of minutes. billie has to bring her car into the warehouse so it can be in the shoot also cause she wanted it too.

"wow" i said under my breath when i saw billie change into what she's wearing for this shoot. "you look really good right now"

"you should give me head" billie smirked.

i rolled my eyes and playfully smacked her shoulder.

"you think my fans are gonna notice my wig" she asked me while she adjusted it in the mirror.

"your forehead looks bigger than usual" i told her.

"jayden!" billie made a face and smacked me.

"well i'm being honest" i shrugged while eating some chips. "they'll know immediately after this shoot for sure"

"no they are not" she huffed.

"i think you look really good in that skirt" i told billie while walking behind her.

"slip your hand under and f-"

"shush!" i cut her off and looked around to make sure no one heard.