12

billie
"are you kidding me?" i scoffed when i grabbed the bag of food i ordered and let it all fall onto the table.

"what?" jayden turned around and looked at me.

i grabbed a burrito and opened it to show her.

"they gave me the wrong order!" i groaned while throwing the burrito down on the table and opened another one. "they're all the cheese ones! i ordered strictly beans!"

i plopped down next to jayden and started crying when i leaned my head onto her.

"six fucking burritos gone to waste" i whimpered. "i hate this"

"you're seriously crying over six burritos?" jayden laughed at me while she wiped a tear away from my face. "baby"

"don't baby me right now" i mumbled. "they fucked up my order! of course i'm gonna cry over my damn burritos! i-"

"soundcheck in ten" laura peeked into the room which cut me off. "come now though knowing how you are wait- why are you crying?"

"because they fucked up my order!" i sniffled while i got up. "i ordered six bean burritos but they're all cheese!"

"wow" laura laughed at me and i sent her a look. "go do sound check now..."

i turned around and told jay i'll be right back in a few. she nodded and stayed in the green room to do some work. i walked out to the stage and just laid on the floor while we did soundcheck.

after my order getting fucked up, i got in a bad mood.

out of all the times i go to taco bell they fuck up my order now? like how do you hear 'six cheese burritos' from 'six bean burritos' ???

i know for a fact i said bean burritos but i guess they're just fucking stupid as fuck.

damn, im actually upset over this

"billie you're gonna need to get up" brandon nudged me with his foot. "come on"

"no" i mumbled and continued singing into the mic.

he just stared down at me and walked away.

i finished sound check and laid on the floor for a few minutes and went back into the green room.

jayden looked up from her computer and smiled when she saw me.

"hi baby" she kissed my cheek when i sat down next to her.

"let me throw away the bag" i mumbled while reaching over to grab the taco bell bag. "why is there stuff in it? i swear i gave them away"

"i ordered you the correct burritos" jay chuckled while pulling one out. "i made sure they heard me say bean burritos"

i looked at her with a pout on my face.

"jayden" i leaned my head on to her. "you didn't!"

"i did" she smiled. "eat your food"

"you really ordered me burritos?" i jutted my lip out.

"well yeah" she made a face. "i don't want you being grumpy and hungry because someone fucked up your order"

"ugh i love you" i wrapped my arms around her.

"i love you" jayden told me. "eat your food, i also got you a baja blast"

i grabbed her jaw and turned her head so i could kiss her. "you are definitely my soulmate" i giggled against her lips. "buying my taco bell and shit"