28

jayden
it's been two weeks now without billie.

it's sooo ass not having her here with me. sometimes i'm at her apartment just chilling because i miss her. like i'm missing her so much, i feel horrible.

home sick

"you ready to go?" mom asked me as we got in her car.

"no" i mumbled while playing with the stethoscope she gave me. "i'm not excited either"

"i promise you're gonna have fun" mom let out a small laugh. "i'll let you treat someone... or maybe work with callie"

"why?"

"didn't you dislocate sages shoulder" she raised a brow up. "and put it back in place?"

"oh yeahhh" i snorted. "she was mad at me for like two days after that!"

"i'll let you watch me in the OR later today" she smirked. "maybe dad too"

i just shrugged and stared out the window.

there's still a bit of awkwardness between us, but it's not that bad...

"billie has very nice boobs" mom said out of nowhere.

"mom!" i made a face as i looked at her. "what the hell?"

"what?" she furrowed her brows. "she does!"

"but don't tell me!" i groaned while hiding my face.

"i just had to say it" mom mumbled. "it must be nice having boobs looking like th-"

i turned the volume up so she can stop talking.

i don't want to listen to my own mother gush about how nice my girlfriends boobs are! that's just weird as fuck in my opinion.

after a couple of minutes, we finally arrived to the hospital and made our way inside.

many people greeted the both of us and a few even told me 'you're so big now!' and i have no clue who the fuck they are. 

she took me to a familiar room that i remember when i was younger. it's where they put all their things and change into their scrubs.

mom and i changed into our scrubs.

i'd think they'd usually be hella fucking uncomfortable, but these are pretty soft.

they feel nice

"okay" mom smiled at me. "you ready?"

"yeah i guess" i shrugged.

"we're gonna go down to the pit and see what's going o-" she was cut off by some beeping noise. "i'm actually getting paged down there, so let's go"

i followed behind her and went down the elevator.

the second the elevator doors opened there were a bunch of doctors and nurses running around, lots of phones ringing, people looking lost and scared, and paramedics bringing people in on stretchers.

"don't talk to the interns" mom told me quickly before running towards one of the people on the stretchers.

i followed behind her and saw the person covered in blood.

oh god

i'm not a squeamish person, but holy shit.

"what do we have here?" my mom asked the paramedics while they transported the person to a trauma room.

the lady told everything what happened to my mom and she began doing some things while a few interns along with me were watching.

"he's got blood in his chest" mom said quickly while reaching for something. "clamp that. got the port-a-vac. call the O.R, tell them we're on our way"