11

jayden
"whoever made this needs they ass ate one good time" billie said with a mouthful. "holy shit!"

i turned to my side and looked at her with a face.

almost everyone in the green room was looking at her with their mouths wide open.

"what?" billie furrowed her brows. "tell me this is not good? it's great!"

"baby..." i put my hand on her shoulder.

finneas bursted out laughing while everyone just stood quiet and stared at billie.

i really don't know why we're all so shocked she said that though. she's said worse things, but this was just so unexpected.

"you all are acting like i said something offensive" billie pointed at us. "tell me this is not fucking amazing"

"billie" maggie looked at her. "some things are okay to keep in and n-"

"nope" billie cut her off and shook her head. "i'm not listening"

we all continued eating and cleaned up.

billie was out doing soundcheck while i stayed in the green room with laura and a few other people. we were all discussing about new things and shit.

the first time this happened where we all talked or whatever, i was so nervous if they would hate my ideas so i never really talked.

but the more i got comfortable and got to know them, i'm always blurting shit out like billie does.

sometimes i have a feeling they all get annoyed whenever i say  'no, billie won't like that' after they say something. i mean, in reality she probably won't.

i know my girlfriend well.

we talked about up coming shows for her tour and things we could do. after an hour, we wrapped it up with our ideas.

billie came back in the green room with finneas right behind her.

"hi baby" she walked up to me and leaned down to place a kiss on my cheek.

"i missed you" i giggled while pulling her down onto the couch with me.

"of course you did" she smirked. "who doesn't?"

i let out a playfully scoff and pushed her off of me.

billie sprawled on top of me and stayed there. "i gonna push you off" i said while squishing her face with my hands.

"you love me too much to even d-"

i pushed her off and she hit the floor with a loud thud. finneas bursted out laughing for the second time today while his sister was rolling around the floor groaning in pain.

"you bitch" billie smacked my leg.

she got up from the floor and sat next to me again.

"if you push me off again i'm breaking up with you" billie told me while laying her head on my lap.

"you wouldn't" i narrowed my eyes at her.

"you're right" she did the same thing.

"you guys are awfully cute" finneas said. "does that make sense"

"i'm gonna take that as a compliment" billie shrugged. "fuck you"

we all stayed in the green room until billie had to go do her meet and greet. i was gonna go out with her and stay in the corner or some shit, but she told me to stay because she 'knows how i get'.