55

billie
i just finished my last show, and then i go on break for two weeks.

we're currently leaving the arena and making our way onto the tour bus.

"ayo!" jayden laughed and looked back at me. "slap my ass again and see what happens"

"hot kinky sex" i smirked while we entered the tour bus.

"shush" jay covered my mouth and looked around. "now imagine if your parents or anyone heard that"

"you know they're used to it" i shrugged and giggled. "we're gonna go to the back and lay down because these bunks suck"

"okay" jay nodded and went down to the first level of the bus where everyone was.

i followed behind her and pushed her all the way to the back. i pulled the curtain so no one could come in and bother us.

"ow fuck" jay slapped my hand away. "your damn nails!"

"sorry!" i laughed and wrapped my arms around her. "i'll be more careful"

"baby" jayden grabbed my face and pulled me closer to her. "when you're sleeping, sometimes your nails are digging into my side and it hurts"

"well i'm sorry" i made a face and playfully rolled my eyes.

"yeah shut up" she mumbled and laid on top of me. "scratch my back"

i let out a small laugh and slipped my hand under her shirt. i ran my nails up and down her back while i scrolled on my phone.

"jay- baby no" i smacked her back. "no hickies"

"no one is gonna be looking at your chest" she mumbled and continued sucking on my skin. "especially since you wear baggy ass clothes, it's fine"

"true" i nodded and let out a small breath. "you know you're getting me turned on right... like really turned on"

she just nodded her head and continued doing what she was doing.

"baby" i let out a little whine. "stop that"

"why?" jay giggled in my ear.

"you're literally sucking on my neck and i can't do anything about it" i sent her a look. "why do you always put me in situations like this?"

"i like teasing you" she smiled at me.

i playfully smacked her head and went back on my phone to watch my daily dose of the office.

"can you give me attention" jay laid her head right next to mine with her cheek pressed against my cheek.

"do you not see that i'm watching the office" i pressed pause and pointed at my phone.

"i don't care" she made a face. "give me attention"

i let out a laugh while turning off my phone. "you're so annoying" i chuckled as i wrapped my arms around her.

i began peppering her face with kisses which caused jayden to giggle like crazy.

"i can't wait to get home" i sighed while squishing jays cheeks.

"wait when we get back do you wanna go to my place, your place, or our place?" jay asked me.

"either our place or yours" i told her. "i know you wanna see your lucky, so we can go to your house first, probably spend the night there, and then we can go to our apartment"

"yes okay" she nodded happily. "that sounds good. i miss my lucky boy a lot"

"i bet he misses y-"