35

jayden
"you seem upset" sam chuckled when i clocked into work.

"because i am" i mumbled. "school is so fucking ass"

"damn" she pursed her lips to the side. "at least this is your last year. i remember i hated school bro"

"yeah i guess" i shrugged and walked over to ava.

i noticed she keeps her distance from sam and only talks to her when she needs something.

"my favorite person ever" i said while leaning my head on her shoulder.

"what's up with you?" ava turned to me and let out a small laugh. "you okay?"

"i'm just tired ava" i gave her a small smile. "and i miss billie... i also kinda need to let lose. all i've been doing was just stay in my room"

"did i hear you wanna let lose and have some fun?" sam popped up out of nowhere.

"yeah" i chuckled and looked at ava who completely ignored her. "my girlfriend told me i should have some fun and stop being in my room all day"

"i'm having a little kickback later today" sam smiled. "i was actually planning on inviting you guys. are you down to go?"

"i'm down" i shrugged and looked over at ava. "are you?"

she just shrugged and went to go take someone's order.

"i'll go ask mitch and noah" sam said and went to the back.

i went over to ava and nudged her arm.

"dude" i said and looked behind me to make sure sam wasn't here. "can you come please?"

"i don't like her jay" she sent me a look.

"when we went to top golf you have to admit you were having fun" i narrowed my eyes at her.

"well yeah because you and mitch suck at it" ava giggled. "i don't like her jay"

"please ava" i whined. "come with me, let's have fun. i have yet to seen you get drunk"

"and neither have i" she smiled but shook her head. "i'm not going"

"please!" i tugged at her apron. "i don't even drink though so that's not gonna happen, but please avaaa. let's go"

she just stared at me and let out a sigh.

"fine" she lightly smacked my arm.

"yay" i squealed and hugged her. "i can't wait dude"

we both got back to work and took peoples orders. i texted billie during my break because i haven't had the chance to talk to her at all today.

i don't get out until eight, so i guess that's good.

after a whole shift, i'm back at home on the phone with billie.

"what are you looking for?" she chuckled when i threw my phone down on the ground.

"your fucking hoodie" i mumbled while i looked through my clothes. "i swear to god if you took it babe. i hid it from you just so you won't!"

"if you're talking about that tan nike one that you're obsessed with for some reason i don't have it" billie giggled and angled her camera up. "or do i?"

"you bitch" i flipped her off. "i guess i'll just look for another one of your hoodies"

"you're acting like you don't have all of my hoodies in your closet" she raised a brow up.