84

jayden
"i do not feel good at all" i groaned while putting my hand against my forehead. "fuck"

"baby, nows not the time to be sick" billie came up to me and placed the back of her hand on my cheek.

"i know" i sent her a look. "you think i woke up and chose to be sick? especially when you have the met gala in like two days. i'm totally gonna wake up and choose that i'm sick just days before your big event"

"you know what" she pointed at me. "i do not like the attitude you're giving me jay"

"shut up!" i laughed.

"i'm gonna get you some medicine" billie told me while she leaned down to kiss my hot forehead. "ima go to your parents house real quick"

"no don't!" i grabbed her hand to stop her.

"why not?" she made a face. "they're doctors and you've told me where all the medicine is. plus you've said they have medicine for everything"

"please don't go there" i pleaded. "i'm mad at them... still"

"still?" billie raised her brows up. "it's been like three months jay"

"do you really expect me to not be upset at my own parents for leaving our wedding because they had an emergency?" i sent her a look. "they were literally there for thirty five minutes and left. they didn't even apologize! nor are they answering me right now!"

"okay" billie let out a sigh. "i'll go to my moms and have her make you some soup. sound good?"

"yeah" i nodded and closed my eyes. "be back soon"

"i will" she told me. "i love you, i'll be back fast jayde"

i absolutely despise that name.

i quickly opened my eyes and glared at her. i would get out of bed and chase her around the house, but i'm not feeling well to do so.

"fuck, so you're not faking it" billies eyes widened. "baby i take it back you know i didn't mean it!"

"yeah that's what i thought" i narrowed my eyes at her. "call me jayde one more time and i will beat your ass, sick or not i don't care"

"yes ma'am" she nodded and quickly ran up to me to give me a kiss. "ill be back soon, gimmie a kiss"

"no, you're gonna get sick" i giggled.

"pfft, i don't care" billie playfully rolled her eyes. "kiss me dammit!"

i leaned up a little so i could kiss her.

"i love you" she murmured against my lips.

"i love you!" i shouted but my voice gave out on me.

fuck!

i hate being sick.

i feel like crap and i wanna die.

i definitely have a fever, mg throat is sore, my body aches, and i have the stupid shivers. i'm just wondering how the hell did i get sick.

why me man

i got up to go put on a hoodie after thirty minutes of laying in bed since billie left, but i suddenly felt lightheaded the second i stood up.

"oh shit" i breathed out as i wobbled a little.

this was not a good idea.

i slowly walked into the closet and looked for a hoodie to put on. i grabbed one of billies and took my shirt off so i can wear the hoodie.