billie
"why did you delete this picture" i walked into our room while showing jay my phone.

"hmm?" she hummed out.

"why did you get rid of this picture" i asked her again as i frowned a little. "it was my favorite"

it's a few pictures of us in hawaii when we went there after her graduation. it was a little inappropriate, but it was still cute!

"your management told me to delete it" jay told me. "i archived it though"

"what?" i furrowed my brows. "did they really?"

"yeah..." she said quietly. "you know how they made claudia delete her whole video with you in it that one time"

"that's bullshit" i scoffed. "unarchive it, don't even fucking listen to them. they don't own you"

jayden just looked at me with a little smile on her face.

"were you stalking my account or what?" she chuckled while pulling me down on the bed with her.

"yeah because i wanted to look at pictures of us" i mumbled against her chest. "and i know you have a ton that are cute and the best ones of us"

"well you do too" jay giggled. "you're the cutest"

"i love this picture of us" i told her as i scrolled through her instagram.

we were in paris sitting down at a little cafe with my family and team. finneas took the picture of jay and i  and it came out fucking amazing.

like i had it as my lock screen for the longest time.

"and this one too" i smiled. "i still can't get over the grammy's"

jay just stared at me with a cute smile on her face as i gushed about our pictures together.

"can we get our nails done?" jay asked me while she played with my hand. "i wanna get matching nails again"

"sure" i nodded. "but can we just do like a plain color or something"

"why" jayden narrowed her eyes at me.

"because" i giggled. "your crazy patterns don't really go with anything, and i know that look on your face. i only get crazy patterns on special occasions!"

"yeah i know you do" she snickered at me. "i don't know why you have to make them match.... you know like your burberry ones"

"those were so cool" i gushed. "my whole fit and all. it looked nice"

"i guess we can" she playfully rolled her eyes. "i'm picking the color though"

"i don't mind" i giggled.

"oh also!" jay gasped and looked at me. "my mom booked us a house viewing which is tomorrow l

"tomorrow??" i furrowed my brows. "at what time?"

"eleven" she told me. "her friend is gonna be with us and help out, she's a real estate agent so i'm gonna assume she knows what questions to ask the people and all"

"that means we have to wake up earlyyyy" i groaned while burying my face on her stomach. "man"

"we literally wake up at nine or eight everyday" jayden sent me an unamused look.

"sometimes your ass is awake at seven!" i made a face. "thats early"

"me waking up at seven has nothing to do with this" jay told me. "plus, even if i do wake up at the time, your ass is still sound asleep and wakes up at ten"