83

jayden
"why do you want tinfoil again?" i asked adelaide as i gave her the whole box.

"tinfoil hats!" addie smiled at me. "we're gonna make some!"

is it a good idea to let a seven year old play with tinfoil?

they won't cut themselves with it right?

"oh okay" i gasped while sitting crisscross on the floor with her. "we're gonna make some"

i got a whole sheet of tinfoil and placed it on my head to shape it. adelaide did the same as i did, and then we both start making it.

i helped her with her tip because she complained that it was "too small".

"is that better?" i asked her and showed her.

"yeah!" she giggled while putting it on.

i finished my hat and put it on.

adelaide then got up and began running around the house yelling "the aliens can't catch us!" which caused me to laugh so hard.

kids are so funny

as i was sitting up, addie came up to me and made the tip of her hats touch mine.

"can you read my mind yet?" i joked while are hat tips were still touching.

"are you thinking about billie?" addie asked me.

"no way!" i gasped. "how'd you know?"

"it's working!" adelaide laughed. "what am i thinking about jay jay?"

tbh i love it when she calls me jay jay, it's adorable because she only does it

"hmmm, i can't really tell" i made a face and looked up to see if our hats were still touching. "they're not touching, i think that's why i can't read your-"

"what are you two doing?" i heard billies voice.

we both snapped our heads and saw billie watching us.

"we're reading each other's mind!" adelaide told her. "do you wanna join us"

"yeah, do you wanna join us?" i looked at billie.

"i don't see why not" she chuckled and shrugged while coming over and sitting on the floor with me.

addie and i made billie her tinfoil hat and watched her put it on.

now we're all sitting in triangle form with our tinfoil tips touching. adelaide claims that she can read our minds, but billie and i are just playing along.

if someone were to walk in and see us doing this, they'd think we're crazy.

adelaide left after spending a couple more hours with us. her parents came to pick her up and thank billie and i for watching her.

"i took this video of you two" billie showed me her phone.

it was addie and i with our tinfoil hat tips touching and she was 'reading' my mind.

"you have to send that to me!" i gasped.  "it's so cute"

"seeing you with adelaide makes me wanna desperately have kids with you jay" billie told me. "like fuck, you'd be an amazing mom"

"i think i would" i shrugged. "i'm not trying to be like my parents and act like i totally don't have a kid living alone in a big ass house... and literally leave their fucking wedding after being there for thirty minutes"

billie just let out a small sigh and wrapped and arm around me.

"you'd be the best" she told me softly.

i leaned my head against her when she pulled me closer to her body.

billie and i watched our show in the living room.

lucky and shark, well mostly shark, was running around with his ball in his mouth hoping someone would play with him.

"no shark!" i got up from the couch and shooed him away from lucky who was laying comfortably in his bed.

his little annoying ass started walking all over him and pawing at him.

i ended up having lucky lay on the couch with billie and i.

he's a very good cuddler

his head was resting on my lap while i subconsciously pet him. billie was also petting him. i know for a fact she loves his stupid ass.

"you wanna bake?" billie asked me while she got up from the couch.

"i'm down" i nodded.

i carefully got up so i wouldn't wake lucky.

i then walked to the kitchen with billie and began taking things out.

"we are gonna make my famous peanut butter chocolate cookies" billie smirked while holding up the peanut butter.

"who said they were famous" i snickered at her.

"shut up" she giggled. "hand me the sugar babe"

"here" i gave billie the brown sugar and walked over to the oven to preheat it.

i then made my way back to billie who was pouring the peanut butter into the bowl.

"this is so sexual" she giggled while watching it pour slowly.

"peanut butter babe!" i made a face and laughed.

"i got some on my finger" she said while holding it up.

i, being me, grabbed her finger and stuck it inside my mouth.

"jayden" billie smirked at me while i sucked her finger. "i think i might leave the cookies alone for a few minutes"

"finish making the cookies and then we'll talk" i teased her.

"we can't just do a quickie right here right now?" she jutted her bottom lip out while placing her hands on my hips.

"mmm" i looked down at her lips and back at her. "i don't suppose why not?"

with that, billie picked me up and sat me against the island. she smashed her lips against mine while her hands roamed my body.

-

"these cookies are actually really good" i said with a mouthful.

"the fuck do you mean?" billie made a face and looked at me. "i always make these"

"yeah but they're just really good right now" i shrugged and giggled.

"personally, i think your pussy is" she shrugged while eating another cookie.

i shook my head and laughed at her.

"you're such a dork" i playfully pushed her.

"a dork that you married" she pointed at me while giving me a knowing look.

"yeah yeah whatever" i chuckled while shaking my head.

we ate a couple more cookies and called it a night.

i helped lucky get up on our bed so he can sleep with us. "goodnight sweet boy and you little shit head" i cooed at him and leaned down to give him a kiss on his head as well as shark.

i laid down and closed my eyes for now while i waited for billie to come lay next to me.

i felt the bed dip after a couple minutes. 

i opened my eyes and saw that billie had her guitar with her.

"you mind if i play right now?" she asked me quietly.

"definitely not" i smiled at her. " serenade me"

"okay" billie leaned down to give me a kiss while shark got up and laid on top of her.

i closed my eyes when she started playing male fantasy on her guitar.

i don't think anything can get better than this