69

billie
"thank you belgium!" i screamed in the mic and waved at all my fans. "i love you!"

goodbye played as i ran back and forth on stage while getting all the flowers and stuff my fans were throwing at me.

i then ran off stage and snagged the towel jay had in her hand.

"that was amazing" she told me while pressing a kiss to my cheek.

"my european shows are always so much more better" i gushed while we walked to the green room. "like their energy is through the roof... like that one time at prague! oh my god!"

i threw my head back and let out a happy laugh.

"five more shows and we're done" i let out a sigh as i plopped down onto the couch. "can you give me some water babe?"

"of course" jayden nodded.

she walked over to the snack table and grabbed two water bottles for me. she then set them down next to me and threw my clothes right at my face.

"come on" she laughed. "hurry up and change"

i sat up and took my shirt off and flung it at jay.

she came running towards me and tackled me down onto the couch.

"you think we have time for a quickie?" i smirked while i slid my hands under her shirt.

she checked the time and smashed her lips against mine.

"you better be quiet this time" i mumbled against her lips. "we should sixty nine though"

"we do not have enough time for that"

-

"what can i get for you two?" the flight attendant asked jay and i.

"two waters please" jay nodded.

the flight attendant left and came right back with two glass bottles.

"i can't open it" i whispered in jays ear.

"what makes you think i can open it if you can't" she sent me a look.

"finneas!" i threw something at him. "come here"

"he's asleep billie" mom told me.

i got up and walked over to where my dad was with both of the water bottles.

"can you open these please" i asked him.

"you can't open this yourself?" he asked me. "not even jayden?"

"nope" i pursed my lips.

he let out a chuckle and opened the water bottles with ease.

i went back to my seat and gave jay her bottle.

"here" i said while i took a sip out of mine.

we're gonna be on this jet for about an hour, so we all ended up playing some card games. specifically, uno.

i lost the first found cause finneas' dumbass skipped me two times and then jayden put down a plus four.

i got pretty upset, but i ended up winning the second round.

after playing almost the whole flight, we finally landed in manchester.

we all got off the jet and got in a car that drove us to our hotel for the next two days.

there were, of course, paps outside waiting to take pictures of me when i got out the car with jayden.

we walked inside to the lobby, checked in, and went up to our room.