82

billie
"do you think my dick would be big if i had one" i asked jay while i walked out of the bathroom.

"billie please-" she sent me an unamused look.

"what?" i chuckled. "would it?"

"oh my god" jayden sighed while rubbing her face.

"yes or no" i asked her.

"yes!" she threw her head back. "yes, i'm sure it'll be big"

"okay.... hypothetically speaking" i held my hands up. "what if i did have a dick and it was small, would you still be with me"

"why are you even asking me this?" jay let out a laugh.

"answer the question jay" i giggled.

"size doesn't matter" she told me. "as long as you know how to use it"

"what if i didn't know how to fuck" i raised my brows up. "would you still be with me if i had a small dick and never made you finish"

"babe what the fuck!" she cackled.

"would you????" i raised my brows. "it's a serious question"

"billie please" jayden sent me another unamused look. "quit with talking about if you had a dick"

"i just wanna know" i shrugged.

"you know what" she sucked her teeth and looked at me. "if you had a dick and didn't know how to fuck me correctly and make me finish, i'm sorry but we wouldn't be together"

"i would be so hurt" i let out a small laugh. "like i bet you'd ghost me after we fuck"

"i probably would" she giggled. "now, no more talking about if you had a dick"

"fine" i mumbled. "also, i'll be right back"

"where are you going?" jayden raised a brow at me.

"to fins" i lied. "he wants me to check out some song he wrote"

"alright" jay pursed her lips. "come here and give me a kiss"

i ran up to her and kissed her lips a few times before leaving.

before you say anything, shut up because that's my literal wife, and i am very in love with her.

i'm just getting my hair cut and i wanna surprise her with it.

i want to cut it cause of my mamaaa.

just like her.

i made my way to the hair salon where i always get shit done to my hair. once i got there, i checked in and got seated.

when the lady finished cutting my hair, i thanked her and got back inside my car.

i took a quick video and saved it for later.

i drove back home and made my way inside. there were only a few lights on, so i'm assuming jays in our room.

"how was it?" jay asked me when she heard me come in.

"how was w-" i cut myself off and looked at her.

fuck

jayden quickly flicked her eyes up and glared at me.

"so you don't remember why you went to your brothers house?" jayden was gonna start going off on me. "you lied to m-"

she gasped and quickly got up from the bed, which i'm gonna assume she finally noticed my hair so that means i don't get yelled at.

"you cut your hair!" jay grabbed my face. "it looks so good!"

"you think so?" i asked her.

"yes" she nodded. "but i don't appreciate how you lied to me"

"i was trying to surprise you!" i defended myself and chuckled. "but my dumbass forgot!"

"you look like your mom" jay told me while running her fingers through my hair. "did you show her already?"

"yeah" i nodded and smiled. "she said i look pretty and that's it's nice"

"you do look very pretty" jay complimented me while  pecking my lips. "very very pretty"

"thank youuuu" i said in a funny voice.

"i can still pull it though" she smirked while slightly tugging at it.

"ayyee" i giggled and laid down on the bed. "i'm pretty tired not gonna lie"

"then let's head to bed" jay grinned. "sound good, savage?"

"absolutely" i nodded while stretching. "i need to change though"

jayden tossed some clothes at me and let me change.

when i got back in bed, i immediately snuggled into her side and placed a few kisses on her jaw.

"i'm gonna post this video" i showed jay my phone the video i took right after i got my haircut. "to show my fans"

"you look super good" she told me.

i posted it and set my phone down for the night.

"i'm really tired for some reason" i told jay as i yawned.

"hold on" she groaned while answering her phone. "what's up sage?- bitch it's literally nine- no, billies tired so that means i am too- no byeeee"

i heard sages voice get cut off when jay hung up on her and that caused me to let out a small laugh.

"what?" jay looked at me and giggled.

"so if i'm tired you're tired too?" i raised a brow up.

"yup, that's how it works" she told me. "and vise versa. if i'm tired you're supposed to be tired too and nap with me"

"got it" i nodded while wrapping my arms around her.

"you wanna continue watching our show?" jay asked me.

"oh yeah" i nodded. "let's watch it"

"okay" she said while putting it on. "don't fall asleep on me savage. because i will watch it without you"

"i won't, i won't!" i laughed. "i promise"

so you're probably wondering who took who's last name.

well.... i specifically remember telling jayden when we were teenagers that i was gonna take her last name if we ever got married (which we did) because i like it and it's super cool.

billie savage, isn't that so cool?

to me it is lol stfu

jay and i watched a couple episodes. she ended up pausing it and turned off the tv because she noticed i was dozing off.

"i won't be mean and watch it without you" she told me softly while brushing my hair back.

"yeah" i giggled as i rested my head on her chest and yawned. "you better not"

"i love you" jayden said while kissing my head. "goodnight"

"i love you" i mumbled against her chest.