10

billie
"can i have five kisses now" i giggled while pursing my lips out.

jayden pecked my lips five times and squished my face with her hand. "there" she smiled and yawned. "now let me breathe!"

i rolled off of jay and pulled her close to my body. we had just woken up and it's our five months together today.

"i love you" jayden mumbled against my neck.

"i love you" i giggled while squeezing her tighter. "let's stay in bed all day"

"i wouldn't mind at all" jay said as she nuzzled her face in my neck. "we're staying in bed until... what time is it?"

i reached over for my phone and checked the time.

"it's eight" i told her.

"let's stay in bed until ten or eleven" she yawned.

i placed a sweet kiss on her forehead and pulled the covers over our head when i heard a knock at my door.

"shh" i held my finger up against my lips.

"billie?" finneas' voice was heard from behind the door. "are you awake?"

jayden and i both giggled.

"i swear i heard something in there" he mumbled. "what the fuck"

i pulled the covers off of our head and looked at jayden.

"he's so stupid" i laughed out while nuzzling my face into her neck.

"be nice about your brother" she chuckled. "you're so mean to him"

"i am not" i made a face.

"yeah whatever" jayden let out a small giggle. "i can't believe it's our five months"

"many more to go" i smiled against her skin and kissed her neck. "i got you something"

"you did?" she jutted her lip out. "i told you not too! you even told me not to get you anything"

"well" i looked away from her. "it's been in the works for a while, but it's finished"

"is it what i think it is" jayden squished my face with her hand.

"what do you think is it?" i smirked.

"a songgg" she poked my dimple. "is it?"

"yeah" i blushed. "you've heard it before"

"baby" jay made a face. "you literally show me songs everyday"

"this is a new one" i told her.

"i don't know" jay said while wrapping her arms around me. "let's go back to sleep though"

"all you wanna do is sleep today huh?" i chuckled.

"yes" she mumbled. "one more hour"

-

"okay okay" i said excitedly while biting my lip. "sit down"

i pushed jayden down by her shoulders and gave her some headphones. "put those on" i told her and opened the file for the song.

finneas wasn't here, he left earlier to go to claudias apartment.

"okay" jayden let out an excited giggle. "i'm ready"

i put on the headphones and pressed play.

"the intro is my favorite part" i paused it and explained to jay. "the end of a song bleeds into this one. i'll show it to you later"