jayden
billie comes back to la todayyy.

i'm very exited to see her and give her the biggest hug ever. we've both have gone so long without touching and sleeping with each other.

gosh i really did miss her

i once again skipped school just so i can pick her up.

she was getting here around four in the morning and i gladly offered to come pick her and her family up from the airport.

i'm just waiting outside right by the door.

i got out my car and walked over to the side to wait for them and that i can be able to run up to billie and give her the biggest hug ever.

i was just playing with my sleeve until i heard the doors open.

i look up and see billie and her family walking out.

"billie!" i smiled and ran up to her.

she tightly wrapped her arms around me and planted a sweet kiss on my lips.

"i missed you so much" she mumbled while grabbing my face. "you don't even know"

"i missed you too" i told her.  "so so much"

her thumbs rubbed against my cheeks while she just stared at me. "i've gone so long without touching you" billie said quietly while her eyes moved around quickly. "gosh you're so pretty"

i buried my face in her neck to hide my blushing.

after my little moment with billie, i hugged maggie, finneas, and patrick. then they all put their stuff in my car so we could get going now.

it only took a couple minutes to drop them off at their home.

"i'm going to my place" billie told maggie when she didn't get out the car. "i've been with you guys for too long!"

"alright" maggie chuckled. "you two be safe"

"bye maggie!" i waved and drove off.

i arrived to billies apartment pretty quick. i helped her take her bags up and put them inside.

"you cleaned?" she looked at me and pouted.

"yeah" i smiled while walking up to her. "i didn't want you coming here to a dusty empty apartment"

billie wrapped her arms around me and waddled us to the bedroom. she let herself fall down which caused me to go down with her.

"i missed you so much!" she shouted playfully while getting on top of me and peppering my face with kisses.

i scrunched up my nose as she kept on doing so.

"i have a like a week of rest so i can be with youuu" she sung out and smiled.

billie rested her head on my chest while wrapping her arms around me.

i began playing with her hair as she kept on mumbling about how she missed me, what happened on tour, how boring it was to travel, and a lot more things.

"i'm happy you're back" i told her softly.

"take your shirt off" billie said unexpectedly.

"what?" i chuckled as i watched her sit up.

"i wanna see your tattoos in person" she smiled while slipping her hands under my shirt.

i let out a little laugh while taking off my shirt. billie got off of me so i could lay on my back. "holy shit" she said while grazing her fingers over my skin. "baby, that's so fucking hot"