85

jayden
"oh my" i bit my lip when i walked into the room where billie was.

"you like?" she turned to me and smirked.

"i love" i walked up to her as i looked her up and down. "but that's a huge ass dress"

"yeah" billie chuckled. "it's much bigger in person than a zoom call"

"you look so fucking good right now" i muttered under my breath and looked around. "oh my god!"

i kept shouting out random compliments to billie because she looks so good. like so so soooo good i just wanna grab her pretty face and tell her a billion times how much i love her and how pretty she looks.

after billie was done getting ready, we had to literally grab a blanket from the room and hide/cover her in it so her look for the met gala is kept a secret until she gets there.

when we got on the bus, her dress took up half of the room in here it was funny so i ended up taking a few pictures of her.

well actually, i've been taking many pictures of her.

when we arrived to the met gala, everyone was literally screaming for billie.

there were many cameras flashing in every direction you look. it felt surreal to be there to be honest. a place full of famous people peopling.

a little later, we're still here and billie and i are just wondering around.

we were in some hallway and we're just laughing our asses off.

"hold on!" i laughed as i ran behind billie.

she was holding up her dress while she ran towards the end of the hall.

i ended up taking a video because one, i want it for memories, and two because it's cute.

after a couple more hours, billie ended up changing into her second look for tonight which was a red dress.

again, she looks stunning.

we all ate at the dinner, which was amazing.

the food was great and very exquisite. 

after dinner, billie and i went to the museum here and looked around. i took another billion pictures of her because she looks so stunning and beautiful and pretty and hot and amazing and gorgeous, oh my god.

"give me your hand!" billie giggled while grabbing it. "when we walk outside, we are running straight onto the bus okay?"

"you're gonna need to cover yourself though" i snickered at her while pointing at her dress. "unless you wanna flash people"

"my tattoo" she smirked and turned around.

i let out a little laugh as i shook my head while i followed behind her. 

the second we walked out, flashing lights blinded us and the screams of paps yelling 'billie look over here!', 'you look good!', 'you and jayden look great!', and more cute and annoying compliments.

billie and i were giggling like crazy.

she started fan girling over some of the people she looks up to etc.

i thought it was adorable.

"i'm so tired" billie leaned onto me.

"i'll give you a massage when we get to the hotel" i whispered in her ear while i kissed her head. "sound good?"

"massage my tits" she laughed out loud.

"babe!" i let out a snort and got completely serious. "i definitely wouldn't mind"