Ch-29

The party

Author's point of view-

After her horrible yesterday, she chose to extra careful this time to not provoke him

She couldn't forever his words. It still rang in her mind.

'You are my baby doll to touch,kiss, punish and to fuck. It's a fact, you have to remember it'

She can't predict what he was feeling while saying it. It can be obsession, possession but not love.

That's the saddest part.

"Behave like good girl okay" Lucas broke her the chain of thoughts.

She is seated on his lap. They are in the car going to the party.

She don't know why made her sit on her lap.

His eyes are closed and his head us rested om her cleavage sending cold feeling whenever he breathes.

"I will" She reassured him.

He is dressed in tuxedo and she is ij black gown.

Both looking like powerful couple to not mess with.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Lucas firstly slid down from the car and go to the opposite direction of car taking the hand of Esther

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Lucas firstly slid down from the car and go to the opposite direction of car taking the hand of Esther.

Gentlemen much?

He snaked his arm around her thin waist.

You know what, what is the common thing they have?

In front of flashes of thousand of cameras never fascinate them.

Because they think, the picture of cameras only shows how perfect they are.

They only click perfection. Not imperfection.

So they never did some poses for the camera like celebrities do.

They ignore them and go through where they supposed to go.