Ch-5

Love doesn't please itself by seeking revenge. Love sacrifice itself for good of their people.

-Kerrylyn Sparks

*-*-*-*

Love to hate her

Lucas Point of view:

She changed so much. No angelic behavior she has, no kindness in her attitude.

A self centered woman.

Oh! Sorry! We can't say her a woman with her personality of her. A bitch, a cold bitch.

I can't believe she judge people by looks. Whenever I came closer to her, her breath stops to do her job, her cheeks flushed.

She is just like other sluts who like to drool over me.

I've lost trust a long ago but now after her behavior., a single doubt that she is tiny bit nice has all gone.

I hate admit I once love this woman.

Shame on me.

But this Florencé still has effect on me whenever I see her.

Why my heart still stops and take a minute to feel her floral scent, her presence, her hazels on me.? Why?

I hate it! I totally.

I know my heart is stupid doesn't know the difference between love but one day it will understand to. not. Love. Someone. Blindly.

But it's also strange why it beats hard whenever I'm around with the person whom I hate to the last core?

But I'll not fall for this stupid love trap!

I'm determined to make her life hell.

Every single day past in these four years were living hell for me.

I was so desperate to have some oxygen after she betrayed me.

But no! I can't breathe. Reality really slapped me hard that time.

Now I've made very delicious plan to take revenge on her.

I will make sure she doesn't breath single day when she is with me.

Marriage, yes marriage which made once my life living hell, now will become the key of my revenge.

"Do I ask your opinion Miss Florencé? " I smirk.

"Oh! Your bad, you don't know I've never take No and synonyms of No as answer and which also includes your 'Impossible' " I again said firmly.

Her face turned white. I like it.

She collected her courage again.

"See Mr. Carter I'm really sorry but I can't do this marriage thing and you can ask for anything except it. About our past-" I cut her off as my anger, hatred for her again rise to next level.

"Forget the past, think about future-" I city of by her.

"I don't want a future with you! " She yelled with anger building up in her.

Oh! now, It's out of my control. I can't take anymore. How dare this slut cut me him off!

I take her wrist very tightly in my manly hand.

It was too tight that her whole got pink which the stop of flow of blood.

I guess it will leave my finger's mark on her milky soft soft skin  but I don't give a fuck moreover it's good because her body is going decorated with these beautiful marks after our marriage also, so why not start from today?

"Le- leave my h-hand Lu-lucas" She stuttered, her eyes were covered with tears which were on their bay.

She is so desperate for me to leave her hand  but I. Don't. Care!

"Then sign the fucking marriage papers;" I said with my greeted teeths.

"I-i will, please leave my hand Lu-lucas" She cries in pain.

They are so pleasing for my ears.

Her screams, her begging tone, her sobbing feels like soft music to my ears.

I officially announce, I love to hate you Esther Florencé.