Ch-7

Unforgettable journey to Europe

My mouth says,"I'm okay"
My finger texts, "I'm fine"

My heart says, "I'm broken"

-unknown

......

Esther point of view-

What does he want? What does he want to see? That he successfully broke me again?

Well I'll congratulate on his victory, he wins.. He wins he has broken me again.

But he difference is, in past he broke me mentally but now he is breaking physically also.

What sin I've committed so that he is giving me physical abuse?

Is there anyone to answer my question?

Why he wants me to marry him?

Doesn't he hate me? Yeah I can see pure hate in his eyes but why a marriage?

I'm seated on his private clutching my dress tip uncomfortably as my questions are the mystery.

He is seated beside me doing his work on his laptop. My head is low but I take glance from my side of my eye.

He is not bothered by the state I'm in, infact this devil is more pleased.

He looked so happy when I was crying in meeting Hall.

He has no emotions on his face. He became more handsome.

He is very good looking, with beautiful face feautures. His pink lips.

He was once cute as I said earlier until puberty hits him.

He hates me and I totally saw it today but why marriage when there is no affection he has for me?

So many questions that are making ne restless and there is no one can answer them except him.

But I don't why but I... I'm scared to ask him.
Who knows if the next time he murder me?

How I'm sure about it? I-I can't describe you how tightly he held my wrist.

My blood literally stopped. I was really crying mess but he didn't show me mercy until I signed the papers.

Why? Lucas why?

One of the waitress came and Lucas told him what he wants to eat.

I'm also hungry. Even I don't want to talk but I can't help but was about say to waitress.

"I want tac-" I was cut off by him.

He looked at waitress .

"She wants nothing, you can go" She bowed and left.

What?! Why he said I don't want to eat anything?

"I also want to eat" I told him.

He stopped typing on lap top and looked at me with his signature smirk.

"Oh.. Sweetheart I forgot to tell you that. The thing is that you shout at me while signing the marriage paper so yeah this is your punishment to not eat anything for two days" He again start doing his business.

I didn't said anything but why I have to  follow his orders?

"You know what if you dare to oppose from my order, consequences will be so worse than this, incase you wondering" He said.

How can he read my mind?

Okay I have to be quiet his tone is serious.

This hunger is killing me.

Please God give me food.

I can't control it. Tears find it's way out from my eyes.

I look at him.

"Do give me some food" I pleaded.

He looked at me with satisfaction.

"So you again dare to oppose from final decision, okay no problem "he looks at his body guard and nodded.

His guards came towards me. What are they gonna do?

They both takes the hold of me hand.

I try to free myself but I unable to free myself.

" What-what are you doing Lucas?! "I yell.

" Have a sweet dreams baby"he said ignoring my question.

They drag me to one room and throw me in. With the impact I fell on the floor.

They locked the door.

I drag my body to the gate they locked.

My legs are feeling numb so I can't walk.

I know at the door helplessly.

"Op-open the door Lu-lucas" I knocked with my both knuckles.

But no, no one is listening to my
pleadings.

I can only hear silence, deadly silence except my  crying was echoing in the room I am locked.

This is an unforgettable journey for me to Europe.