Ch-2

Peaceful days on deadline

Male lead:Lucas Carter
Age:23 year old (after 4 years)
Color of eye:blue

_______________________
After 4 years

Lucas point of view-

"You are fired!" I yelled but I tried my best to not get angry but they like to make me in rage with their stupid mistakes.

The lady standing in front of me which was now fired because of showing the wrong presentation in meeting Hall.

And her answer is 'I did it by mistake'.

Her limbs were trembling and her file in her which she clutching tightly with her sweaty hands is now on floor.

She is crying. Why I have these drama queens and kings here in my company?

"Get out now Miss Jones! " I shout and with that impact she flinched and in jiffy get out from my office.

My secretary entered. She is the only employee I can tolerate here.

She has skill in buisness and only knows business language, a workaholic and she is working for me 4 years.

And not of those women to like to dress like sluts and throw themselves on me.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! If I these kind of employees, they will surely destroy my empire. I've to go on check in each of my employee on my all branches.

"I will go myself to check each of my employee on my branches as how they are doing work" I said to her she nodded.

It's not like that my empire is not well-maintained. It is going great but I want to go check by myself.

"Okay sir, I will schedule your private jet tomorrow by 6 pm for America and sir from where should we start? Costa Rica or Chile? " She asked me as she is ready with her note pad to write everything I answer to questions.

But I get deep into something..... Into my past.

Costa Rica..... Costa Rica where she lives.

I don't want to see her again. She is the worst woman I've ever saw.

I still can't forget how she broke me and I still didn't forget my vow.

It is the time...... It is the time for my revenge on you Esther Florencé.

"We will go to Costa Rica" I said calmly but with my signature smirk.

Your peaceful days are on deadline dear Florencé.