Ch-22

To my beloved darling

Lucas's point of view-

(The story will start from the day when he tied her with rope with his way of seeing the world)

"To abort" I spoke calmy to my driver and leaned backwards to backseat.

I close my eyes and sighed as the recent scenario was ready to leave my mind.

I shouldn't care right? But here I am thinking about the woman who I despised the most.

I tied her with rope and I think that is pretty good punishment for speaking back to me and I never will think twice that I over do the punishment for the single sentence she said.

I never will think twice that my decision to tie her with rope is correct or not.

Really. This filthy woman is getting in my nerves now!

After being annoyed by her mere presence of her in mind, I kind of let out my anger on my driver.

"Can't you drive fastly? I don't have full day to reach there!! " I yelled

"N--- noted master" His voice trembled with his shaky hands on steering wheel.

I simply nod without sparing a glance to him because I don't care what his answer is.

"Master--we reached"

I get out from car and saw my personal assistant standind right there on parking lot, probably waiting for me?

She looked at me and smiled.

"Sir, we are ready to take flight. Your jet is ready" She said with passion dripping from her mouth.

That's what I like about this woman. She speaks professionally with passion and enthusiasm towards her job.

"Okay" I smile lightly to her. She deserves a little smile right?

She is the only woman I can tolerate as I said earlier.

What about Esther idiot? She very much deserves a smile from you.

Oh please don't start now. She is the least woman I going to smile for. Instead of smile, whenever I see her a big frown plaster my face.

"Let's head now" I said while entering to airport. My secretary is walking behind and my bodyguards in front of me.

I saw my today's pilot standing near the jet waving at me with a big grin.

I roll my eyes at his childishness. Didn't I tell he is another of my idot asshole friend.

"Hey man" He smack my shoulder.

"Right now you are pilot of MY JET. So.... It's not 'hey man' it's good evening SIR" I spoke with sarcasm.

"Whatever" He again smack my shoulder. Did he even pay attention to the words I said?

"You should get rid of your annoying habit of yours to smack my shoulder"I huffed.

" I will vdefinitely get rid of it"he spoke too loudly and again.... Smack my poor shoulder.