ch-8

A lustful kiss

Third person point of view-

The sunlight peeping from the small circle window reached to her face.

She squeezed her eyes and got irrated with the sudden light.

She opens her eyes slowly and blinked slowly two times.

She slept yesterday while crying leaning her head to the door.

Her throat was dry in lack of water.

Her stomach is empty for not eating anything for whole day.

Her lower eyelid is all puffy and red.

She last time again decided to try her luck.

Her throat is sore and dry but still she tries to speak.

"Ple-ase anyone here? " She again with effort.

Her throat was aching with dryness and soreness.

But finally someone opens.

She saw Lucas standing there with all glory.

Looking at her devasted state he was feeling pain somewhere in his heart and he know that.

But those feeling pain for lover was not that strong like hatred and revenge but they are still present.

Which makes love lose battle in saving his wife.

She is still on ground and he is standing.

She lookes up at his face bit looking at his face again make hazels teary.

He noticed her locks are disheveled and coming on her face.

Her wrist which he gave her mark became more red than before.

Her eyes once he fallen were all red and puffy.

Her lips were little parted as she was breathing from her mother as her nose is blocked because of crying and her pink lips are dry but still lookes so inviting.

His eyes trail to her lips. He gulped a lump.

He is suddenly feel so thirsty seeing her lips.

But he didn't bothered to think how much thirsty for water she is.

"Wa-water" She said with some hope.

He comes back to reality and lookes at her eyes.

He parted his lips acknowledgement way.

"So my woman  wants water. Hmmm but let me give you some taste of me. I hope it helps you to quench your thirst" She lookes at his dumbfounded.

Before she could think more further, he leans to her and his lips crashed on her soft one.

She was taken aback but her heart is not. It was enjoying it to the fullest.

Their kiss was not passionate, not full of affections. It is rough, so much rough and harsh.

He was kissing like telling her he owns her and can do whatever he want.

Even it was not a kiss  she wanted but still his lips able to make her feel butterflies.

But he bites are lips so sharply that from it blood start oozing. But this devil was just sucking all her lips.

She became breathless. She tap her balled wrist with her full strength to his hard chest but he didn't leave.

The more she quickly she starts tapping on his chest, the more she was going to die in lack of oxygen

He didn't leave.

He leave after 5  minutes until he got satisfied.

He goes out from there in quickly without  sparing a glance ag her.

Shd was breathing heavily. It was like she was in underneath deep ocean which was giving her pleasure but more time passes, the more she got in need to go out from the ocean.

And finally she got out from the ocean, she was feeling she came back to life.

It was an kiss that was making her feel things she doesn't even imagine but if it became more passionate and slow then it will be best.

It was a lustful kiss.