Ch-19

I loathe you first!

Author's point of view-

This big mansion is empty..... With humanity and kindness.

Money is not something it needs because it is money but money can mend every thing?

I highly doubt that! But he didn't.

Can it mend her broken heart?

No right?

Then what to say he proud of?

Money, fame, power?

Then Lucas is absolutely wrong.

An broken is beyond the repair.

Their are certain ingredients not everyone can give.

It needs patience, care, sincerity, and.... Love. Which he can't give.

And he don't even want to.

Those things seems simple but you need utmost will power to that, mixing the ingredient with all kind of emotion you have should be poured in them.

I'm saying with my own experience. Believe me it is not something money can do.

She is still tied with rope. Her skin had red rashes, her hair a mees and her heart broken.

She looks blankly at her feet. It's been two days she didn't cry for help nor he came to mansion.

It's been two days tied in same position. But why she is not saying anything or talk to herself? Why didn't she pray to God to help her?

Because sometimes God is too busy to listen to a scream of help which she never let out to hear.

Trust on God is long forgotten.

She softly coughed trying to find something positive and happiness when nothing happy and positive left in her life.

"Pathetic am I not? " She talk hoarsly to a bird sitting on the window. She smiled beautifully while her eyes are welled up.

"What should I do? Love him or hate him? " She blink slowly and let her tear fall on cheek again.

"I hate him for making me like this " She laughed to herself.

"Should I tell him the truth why I leave him. Funny... " She stopped in between of sentence and took a big intake from air.

"He will not believe me otherwise why will he do t-this" She managed to utter the words but at last words she lose her guard and scream with the left energy.

"Why love? Why? " She sobs softly.

Suddenly door opens and there comes a devil behind her suffering.

He eyed her to toe to head and smirk.

She do not allow more tear to flow down.

Seeing him in front of her make her scared but hating him was increasing in these past two days.

And today seeing him standing in front of her with a smirk and a look like he never even have thought of her state just make the matter worst for her.

She gritted her teeth and glare at him.

She walk to her and sat on his one knee.

He caressed her cheek but she just grittes her teeths more.

"Love the treat babe? " He spoke sexily.

I tried to free herself from tied her rope to punch on his face.

"Being fierce kitten huh? " He spoke while looking her with a emotion she hated the most. Amusing.

"Want to know a secret? " He whispered in her ear and bite her earlobe.

She was not that much in a mood to love this thing.

Her nose flared in anger.

He again matches his blue one to her hazel who just glared at him

"I loathe you" He smiled evily

"I loathe you first! " She spat on his face.