Ch-26

To much foreign

Esther's point of view-

Getting your hopes high and breaking those high hopes just take 5 seconds to build and 5 seconds to break them.

I did a mental note 'it's been two months and I've learned another lesson living in here. Hopes can be broken and build in 10 seconds. That's all for today'

Author's point of view-

She finally came to reality and looked herself in mirror. She is dressed beautifully.

She is fully dressed and apply the concealer where there are woundes. He only left concealer and a dress for her on her bed.

Guts of this guy really make her angry sometimes.

She came downstairs. He turn to look at her and saw the most stunning Esther.

What he likes the most that she look almost like the old Esther.

His breath hitched. Yeah! It's no lie she is breathtaking

She caught him staring but rather than smirking he is smitten by her beauty like the old Esther, she look at herself as if anything is wrong with her outfit

Her face, her perfectly sculpted frame was just same like before but that level of confidence is never the same one.

But suddenly his eyes darkened.

Lucas point of view-

She looks like goddess like always. I knew it and I will never think, is there anyone more beautiful than her?

She looks stunning, almost looking like a confident woman. For a minute I thought that.
But suddenly I saw a mistake in her dress.

It was showing too many cleavage of hers
I hate her, I should care but she is my wife that means she is all mine . No mean should look at her in this dress.

But is too late, I can't say her to change, I have a meeting later.

"Let's go" I exit the door and she also did before looking at her elegant yet sexy dress.

Author's point of view-

They both sat in the back seat of car and he told driver to drive.