ch-6

Beginning for him, End for her

Author's point of view:

What you will say those beautiful couple? Made in heaven match? Or the made for each other?

They are but made for each other to get themselves hurt in the end.

The more sweet they look the more their bitter relationship is.

Lucas is looking at her with full hate while she is trying hard to not wince in pain which was caused by the her thin wrist still in his grip.

She stops crying because she know if she say one more word, he will bury her alive.

She don't know why she being that fragile when at the first place her life is all fierce.

A woman who was once a mafia leader, a woman known for her cold bold personality and a woman in which word named fragile, weak and helpless doesn't exist in her dictionary even she wanted. She was born that way.

But he is making her most weak in his gaze.

She is totally not innocent after what kind of mafia things she has done, how much she is badass but the look on her face making her innocent being who don't know how to fight back. Fuck! It seems she doesn't know the thing fight for her defence also. Yeah she is that innocent she turning into. Not good for her.

I wonder what kind of their story is? How can opposite happens? How can a men can make some bad ass a innocent?

Why it has to be complicated?

Both were sitting in their recent position for one hour.

The marriage papers finally came. They were kept on table.

She quickly takes pen her another hand which was not in his tight grip.

She signed every paper with her trembling hand.

Every signature she does to it, she have use her all strength. He was holding her wrist for two hours by now.

She should be pitied, how can anyone can stand two hours in pain?

She drops pen as soon as the signing thing ends.

Tears spilling like the drops of light rain.

Her sobs which she was controlling by pressing her lips together was now becoming unbearable. So she finally spoke up.

"I-I have done wh-what--- you told,pl-please le-leave my hand" She said between her hard sobs.

He was not even bothered by ber desperate state, her pleading state.

He left her wrist as he promised.

She touches her palm feeing how much it hurts.

It was all hot but it she feels sudden cold in her bruise marked wrist.

Tears were falling on her palm like ointment. Even though it will just become more painful for her

She finally looked up at his face after the whole time her head was low.

Her teary hazels was looking at him for some reaction or some...pity for her but no, he was just smirking while flipping the pages of the marriage papers with satisfaction that she signed it.

"Hmmm not bad signature. Okay shall we go sweetheart? We have to go to Europe. "

She quickly gave him confused look.

"Wh-why I have my company to handle" she says.

He leans to her face and directly looking in her orbs but for some reason he was pleased to see her suffering and he likes it more that her suffering is caused by him.

How fascinating! He thinks.

"Firstly do not say anything if I not ask you, second everything I say have to be followed by you and third your company is going to close FOREVER anyway,so why being so worried about it" He gritted his teeths in rage.

She looked with a look Are-you-even- serious look.

"How dare you betray me? You've no right to do that! " She also looked with her teary eyes at him with same challenge. She was gonna say anything. It justs she doesn't like someone say that about her company.

"You. Can't . Fucking. Do. That" She again with the gritted teeths.

"Try me" He says with challenge.

" Stop your childish games Lucas! " She glares Lucas.

He held her both cheeks harshly suddenly pressing them hard with his hand.

"Do not fucking use that tone to me! And what I said I final. We've go" He tightly held her wrist making her twirl from chair.

He drags her out of the meeting Hall.

While catching her steps with him.

She got lost like as she thinks it's an end for her.

He also got lost while dragging her out as he thinks it's a beginning for him.