ch-21

Living on a lie

Babe our relationship is not than full of lies.

-me

(This chapter might be not suitable for underage audience)

Recap of ch-19-
"I loathe you" He smiled evily.

"I loathe you first! " She spat on his face.

(Now)

Author's point of view-

"You should control your mouth woman" He spoke in low voice but it sounds like if I do anything more wrong,I will be punished.

"Didn't you told me to not lie? Then here's the truth. I loathe you" I look at him with pure hatred.

He closed his eyes to control his forming anger but he can't. He untied my ropes and grab her wrist and drag her to bedroom. Not caring if the dark red rashes a are hurting her or not.

He slam the door shut and trapped her between his arms, looking at her with anger and lust.

Suddenly his places his lips on hers
She widen her eyes and he closed his eyes impatiently.

His mouth travel down to place wet kisses on her neck following to her silky cleavage.

She let out moan
He took her up in bridal style still kissing her neck.

He throw her on bed. His eyes travel to her eyes till her sexy body. Unlike smirking, he was beyond angry.

He locked his lips to her soft ones. His roam to her full until his hand start pulling up her dress. He only left her in undergarments.

She was too much driven in desire to know what she's is doing or what he is doing.

He tear her thin silk panties apart.

And with a second his dick is on her vagina.

She clutches his hair tightly in pleasure flooding in her veins with every thrust. It was not her first time. She had dew meaningless s*x after he left four years ago. It was a little distraction from him but she never get the feeling of her body is set on fire.

It was all because of him.

She looked at him and saw him bust looking at her womanhood. She wanted to know that did he feel the same way like she is feeling?. She only saw anger and lust.

She thought let it be dillusion for her that he care and he us having s*x because he cherishes her. She tightly squeezed her eyes to escape from reality.

As her eyes shut, she notices his dick is going deeper which make her wince in pain. He didn't stop there, he just crosses his boundaries which make her clutch the sheets tightly.

Tears were on their bay , she let out a cry.

"Stop Lucas, you are h-hurting me" She pleaded. She can't stand the pain now.

"You lied to me!" He yelled.

"I don't, I hate you" She spoke weakly and got deeper in thoughts, trying to put every reason why she hate him.

"Don't you dare to lie to me! " He spoke too loudly which make her soul left from her body(kidding).

"Don't you dare" His voice broke, he collapsed on her body
His head rested on her cleavage. She felt a drop of water dropping on her cleavage. He is crying.

She denied the fact. She thought she must be imagining.

"I don't lie" She spoke the best lie so far...

...

I hope you like it. Seriously I was so much uncomfortable while writing this chapter. I'm really not good at writing these kind of stuff🥲.