ch-13

Whom the hell am I expecting?

Esther point of view-

"My floral! " She exclaimed.

It didn't took me more time to figure who she is.
My mommy. Oh my god! Am I really seeing correct.

I held her both hands in curiosity includes with excitement and start examining her.

I got tears in my eyes. Seeing my after almost after 10 years is just indescribable.

Her diamond tears were threatened to fall from  eyes but as always she tries to be strong in front of her daughter.

Last time when I saw her is 15 years old.

You know why. Because I feel so unworthy because how much my mother works every day. Not able to help her een a bit.

I just feel useless and my dad reminded me every single minute. He doesn't made me feel special but make me feel like I'm just a curse on him.

And stupid teen me believe every word of him and left them without looking back. I just hope after I will left them, there life be better.

And I never think of my mother also. Although she made me her treasure, it's just my teenager self was known for taking wrong decision.

I don't why teens are so unreasonable. I can't blame them. It was a age when you learn between what is best and wrong.

I stood froze in front of her but my hot salty waters were rolling down my cheek.

She hugged me. You know what, no one can decribe what mother is.

Because the mother itself holds the power to move anybody into through her   sacrifice and devotion for her child. So do respect your mom who always love you no matter what.

"Mommy I miss you" I cried with my heart out.

We broke the hug.

Her Hazel were red die to crying.

She is beautiful, so much. From inside and from outside.

"Dear how are you.. " She looked so heart broken in the state I'm in.

"Who are master to you" She asked me I'm anger. Of course she will after it's her daughter whom can't eat her own cooked delicious just because of that fucking master.

"My husband" I looked away, so she can't looky tears. I took breathe to call down my emotions.

"Why is he doing this to you? " She exclaimed.

Ok that's the time to lie for her sake.

I wipe to tears quickly and put on my best smile and turn to look at her.

I lied.

"Oh mom! Are you talking about that only small amount of rice and pickle" I chuckled nervously.

But she was serious.

"We had a bet" I said very seriously.