Ch-28

Baby doll

Esther's point of view-

"Esther! Esther! " I heard a faint sound from outside broking my long chain of thoughts about past. The devil Esther's past.

Am still in dressing room, so I finally got out from it.

I saw a impatient Lorenzo standing with a worried look.

"What took you so much time to get changed? " He asked me worriedly.

"Oh just admiring my beauty" I smirked. You know am still pretending strong right?

"No doubt with that" He blushed a little which didn't get unnoticed by me.

............

After some fitting for dress we both came where Lucas was sitting impatiently.

I am kind of laughing on some joke Lorenzo told me.

But it just faded away as soon as I saw my glaring husband.

This person whom I called husband still had a dominance over my weak side.

And that word husband makes me laugh and cry. Why God made emotions? They make you look weaker nothing more.

Weirdly this word is becoming a big fear for me now.

"Mr.carter we are done" Lotenzo spoke up before going away.

"Of course you look sooo done after doing something steamy" Lucas says with a groan.

I don't understand him sometimes.

Or should I say, I don't even know him let alone understanding him.
This men is stranger and I knew it.

But still this stranger is surely got some tricks to bring up my soft side.

...........

Lucas's point of view-

I saw them both laughing while put of that door.

I'm not naïve. I knew what they have done behind that which is called changing room. It never took so much time to get one dress to be made.

"Mr.Carter we are done" That bastard spoke up.

"Of course you are sooo done after doing something steamy" I can't help but state the truth gravely.

"Let's go " I held her hand and drag her with me in the car.

After we got seated in the car. I applied  sanitize on my hand from which I hold her hand.

Who knows which places that Bastard ran his hand over her.

"You like being slut huh? " I said with stoned expression.

"Pardon? " She looked at me in disbelief.

"Oh please!I knew it what you and your lover were doing behind that door" I said with bored expression.