Ch-23

A story that never ends

Third person point of view-

It is such a peaceful day or so I thought?

The days passing for the girl in that big mansion next to mine is horrible.

I listen screams, pleads, cries and hurt in heart in that particular girl live on that mansion.

I sometimes look at that beauty from my window to hers mansion. She is always contain tears while crying at the man torturing her to no extent.

Is her life really like that?

I never have interest in knowing the famous Lucas Carter's life but how can he torture his own wife?

Everyone in world knows she is his wife they all think she live a life of queen even I was thinking before but the girl screaming on that house was nothing compared to the girl world imagine.

She is miserable, helpless, dying over hunger, no limits over the tears she shreds and most painful her heart is broken beyond repairs.

Sitting on my wheel chair I look intensly at her and her so called husband.

She tries to control the tears while thinking 'just this time, I'm not letting these tears win'

Even she knows she can't stop them. It's something that not in her hand.

Those tears was bound to stopped buy the love of her life but she didn't expect the love of her life will be the reason of breaking to God knows how much.

Her state is worse, her hairs were rough and dry. The beauty ones was nothing than a mad woman.

But she still something beautiful. Her diamond heart it is broken but still shines brightly amongst all the Barbie Girl you saw in this world.

If I was her husband , my top priority will be protect from being broken, the last thing I want to see her was in this state. Hell! Everyone who saw this scene before me would say those words.

But people this is world, they only see book's title not the words hidden underneath it.

I lived a nice simple life roaming around world to capture the beauty of our planet. I was totally living under a lie until I shift here. I saw the most brutal truth of this World.

Everything looks mesmerizing in the day until it's dark, everyday moon look beautiful until it's red, every moment look breathtaking until someone ruins it.

That's what I learn living next door to the billionaire.

It is no fairy tale at least for her, she lost the trust very long.

She wasn't surprised that he torture her that much because she knows she is bound to be broken. She experienced the heartbreaks in young age.

A teenage year her was not a typical one expecting that the prince Charming to make his princess.
She had seen beyond any princess.

She had seen beyond that prince Charming turning into a monster.

She never believed in love until he came. She thought those fairy tales are true but sudden sea waves washed those fairy tales illusions.

She once opened her heart for someone like him but ended up toring into pieces.
That's all I saw in her eyes.

That's what story her eyes tell.

She is nice woman she doesn't said that at least she try to be one for him.

She doesn't have any weakness before, a successful woman but she only let him his weakness.

This woman gave him a lot despite being a broken girl but what she didn't expect was..... He will broke her so much that those pieces will never get repaired.

Only there was one question in her eyes looking blankly at him,

When will her story end? This painful one?
Honestly I wanted to know too but

This is A story that never ends.

I hope it soon came to halt where her miserable life just ends forever but it takes too much in return sometimes it takes the life.

She have to be dead to get rid of the life she is living. That's the only thing she have.

The silence in the atmosphere, calm face of hers and eyes staring blankly at him one more time is telling something is about to happen but what?

****
Heya! Reader
I hope you enjoyed what she is planning? To die? To put a full story at her shitty life?

Well you can expect it..... Because this story is full suprises!

This chapter is for depth of the character of hers. An explanation of what she is.
But do not forget this third person man. He is so much involved to make their story hell or heaven?