ch-4

Impossible

(Outfit of Esther of today)

........

Esther point of view-

"Impossible!" I yelled and bang the long table with my both hands. My every employee flinched.

My company is having a huge loss , I don't know why how can this happen only in one day.

I held the urgent meeting to have some advise their ideas and what all my employees are saying "Lucas Carter is willing to take us out from this situation and it costs fortune to have Lucas Carter helping us"

And I will accept this offer from him? Hah?
Impossible!

I only know he have the world's richest men. But I didn't dare to look at his single photo in these 4 years.I know I will be a crying mess.

And why the hell he will help us?
My company is just famous only in Costa Rica but he..... He is all over the world.

Something is fishy.... Definitely!

What does he want from me now?

"B-boss but it is our only op-option" One of my female young employee stands up her chair with her non-balanced legs.

Oh! Yeah! I have that kind of effect on everyone who OPPOSE from my final decision.

I glared at her and she made a scared puppy look.

Before I can yell at her.

"Oh don't be stubborn Miss Florencé" I heard a very sexy voice interrupted me.

A men entered in buisness attire, extremely handsome and a perfect bulid up body. And his blue eyes seems so familiar. His everything of his made me desire of him.

Who is he? Oops! Am I staring at him for 5 minute straight.

His sexy smirk oh my god! That's so good but only difference is he was smirking because I was staring at him.

My cheeks was flushed but I make the expression like I am unbothered.

One lady with a pencil skirt and white sweater attire was behind. I admit she is pretty but I also can't deny that I was feeling little bit jealous because she is with that that sexy men.

 I admit she is pretty but I also can't deny that I was feeling little bit jealous because she is with that that sexy men