Chapter 79

Although it is past twelve o'clock in the evening, there are still many netizens who eat melons late at night.

    Zhu Yao and Zhu Shen are brothers. Although Zhu Shen is an illegitimate child, now Zhu Shen and Cha Xu are married, and Cha Xu is Zhu Yao's brother-in-law. Zhu Yaoshen ran to his brother-in-law's house crying and crying in the middle of the night to talk to his brother-in-law. What matters should he talk to his brother-in-law or not? And why do you want to come at night if you don't talk during the day?

    The most important thing is that Zha Xu unilaterally draws a clear line. You must know that Zha Xu has been very low-key before this matter, and even some of the rumored people who were suddenly rumored at the beginning did not end in person, but now they have come out to speak, this matter needs to be carefully examined.

    Before Zhu Yao insisted on Qian Li's matter, neither side came out to clarify, and the recent developments of Qian's and Zhu's troubles were more proof of the rumors.

.Zhu Yao was discussed by netizens for a whole night, and even Zhu Rongjun, whose popularity gradually dropped, was pulled out and scolded again. Some people say that the reason why Zhu Yao is so must be related to the long-term domestic violence, and some people say that Zhu Yao himself has clarified that his feet have nothing to do with Zhu Rongjun, maybe Zhu Rongjun is only domestic violence Zhu Shen, otherwise why is Zhu's family like this, as a son-in-law The charisma has no meaning to help at all.

    A night of eating melons passed, and the next day Zhu Shen followed Zha Xu to Wan Yi to be his temporary assistant. Although the security guards in this community sometimes neglected to release Zhu Yao and Tan Yufei, they never let in Yuji and the like.

    What happened on the Internet last night caused Zhu Shen and Zha Xu to see many reporters at the door when they drove out. They were blocked by security guards and could not get in. When they saw the two of them drive out, these entertainment reporters immediately drove after them.

.Zhu Shenzheng was peeling and eating a bag of salted peanuts made by Zha Xu. He was a little stunned when he saw the cars that came up behind him. Those people in the car don't care if they are just driving to work normally, and they are madly filming at them in the car.

    "Do you think the camera can capture me eating peanuts?" Zhu Shen was holding the freshly peeled peanuts, not sure whether to eat them or not.

    "Think about the clarity of the photos you see on the Internet that are secretly taken by celebrities." Cha Xu glanced in the rearview mirror at the gossip reporters who were chasing them. There was a car that even meant to speed up to overtake them.

    Zhu Shen recalled that although his face was blurry in those photos, he could see who it was. The key was to know exactly what he was doing. Zhu Shen ate the peanuts in his hands silently, and packed the rest of the salted peanuts and planned to wait until later. Check out the office before eating.

.Some of the cars behind wanted to speed, but fortunately there were many traffic police on the rush hour in the morning, and a few cars that didn't want to obey the rules didn't dare to take action.

    When the car arrived at Wanyi, Wanyi's security guards received the above notification early in the morning and were ready to take their places. Zhu Shen and Cha Xu were not harassed by reporters from getting off the car to the office. The security guards blocked all reporters in Wanyi. door.

    Zha Xu saw that Xiaofan was sitting in his office and continued to eat peanuts. He knew that Zhu Shen, like him, didn't like to be disturbed in his current life, so he used some connections to beat some entertainment who tried to dig deeper into his and Zhu Shen's gossip. remember.