Chapter 12

Cha Xu thought that he helped Xiaokubao get rid of the siege, and Xiaokubao should thank him, but after returning a message, Xiaokubao's face suddenly changed greatly. He glanced at him from time to time, and pouted in disdain.

    "Don't you want to eat dinner?" Cha Xu felt that Xiaokubao was inexplicable, and was not very happy to be seen.

    "If you don't eat it, you won't eat it." Zhu Shen thought about his colleague, Li Jing, who was good-looking and had a good personality. He must not let the scumbag bully him!

    Cha Su was really angry, he took out his laptop and started working without speaking.

    Zhu Shen scanned the search and moved to the side. He did thank Cha Xu for helping him clear the siege, but as soon as he turned his head, he saw Cha Xu staring at other men fascinated, which reminded him of Cha Xu's scumbag design.

.In the past few days, he found that Zha Xu was very good, and sometimes he forgot that there was something wrong with Zha Xu's character. Now, seeing this side of Zha Xu suddenly, Zhu Shen became alert. When a scumbag wants to pick someone up, he can always pretend to be a gentleman and win the favor of the other party.

    He can't take the way of a scumbag!

    The two didn't speak until they got off the car. At dinner, Zhu Shen heard the cooking downstairs. After Zha Xu returned to his room, he went downstairs to take a look. There was a sandwich on the table.

    The two of them seemed to be angry, and I didn't say anything if you didn't speak, but Zha Xu still made breakfast for two, but there was no fried egg, and Zhu Shen still rubbed against the car.

    On the way to work, Zhu Shen was looking at his mobile phone, and Zhu Rongjun could not find him, so he could only ask Zhu Yao to come forward to clarify that his fracture had nothing to do with Zhu Rongjun, and attached a case certificate.

.Although Zhu Yao appeared, but Zhu Shen did not, there was still a lot of discussion on the Internet. Most people thought that Zhu Rongjun used Zhu Yao to transfer to achieve it, and did not respond positively to Zhu Shen's matter, the more it showed that the matter was true.

    Originally, Zhu Shen was quite happy to see it, but after browsing for a while, Tan Yufei's news popped up.

    [Love Brain Tan: Have you seen what happened on Xiao Shen's Internet? It has a great impact on your company. Would you like to come forward and clarify? 】

    [Zhu Shen: ? 】

    [Love Brain Tan: Now it's rumored that Uncle Zhu abuses you. Although Uncle Zhu doesn't care enough about you at ordinary times, it's not enough to abuse you. Yaoyao is still in the hospital, and I always worry about the company. I didn't eat much yesterday, so I'm very worried about him. 】

    [Love Brain Tan: Xiao Shen, don't be angry, now is the right time to clarify. 】

    [Zhu Shen: It's none of your business. 】

    [Love Brain Tan: ? ? .Xiao Shen, you have never talked to me like this before! 】

    Cha Xu has been waiting for Zhu Shen to speak first, and after waiting for a while, he saw Xiaokubao playing with his mobile phone, with a smile on his face one second, and a displeased staring at the phone the next.

    Out of curiosity, Cha Xu glanced at Zhu Shen's mobile phone, it was pitch black, and the little crying bag was covered with a privacy film.

    Zha Xu was afraid that people would accidentally see things when he explained things to the assistant secretary, so when did the privacy film and the little crying bag were posted?