Chapter 30

Cha Xu resisted the urge to block Xun Yuechuan and told him to stop talking nonsense and talk about business.

    At this time, the managers of all departments in Wanyi's conference room have all arrived, just waiting for President Zha to come and preside over. In desperation, I could only ask Assistant He to take a look.

    Assistant He walked out of the conference room and went straight to Mr. Zha's office, only to see Mr. Zha walking at a slow pace while returning messages on his mobile phone at the door of the office.

    "President Cha..." Assistant He stepped forward and reminded.

    "Wait until I finish answering the news." Zha Xu simply stood there still, and asked Xun Yuechuan wholeheartedly about Zhu Shen's search for a computer expert.

    Assistant He waited quietly for the boss. After watching him reply, he turned back to the office and made another cross-ocean call.

    Which goblin is haunting the boss? .With a calm face, Assistant He secretly gossips about the boss in his heart.

    I wish the little fairy Shen received a business card recommendation from Xun Yuechuan ten minutes later.

    Just...not like a computer expert no matter what.

    Although the avatar is a bit inconsistent, Zhu Shen feels reliable from the concise and comprehensive communication of the other party.

    Experts Zhu Shen and Chen Yanjia formed a three-person group, and the two talked about what happened, and the expert replied with an ok gesture and went to check.

    When things settled down, Zhu Shen and Chen Yan planned to go back after drinking coffee. Just when Zhu Shen was about to report to Li Jing to return to the company, Chen Yan suddenly called him.

    "your friend?"

    Zhu Shen raised his head in confusion, startled by Tan Yufei who suddenly appeared on the glass. .With a sad face on the glass, he waved at Zhu Shen.

    "..." Zhu Shen wanted to say that he didn't know each other, but Tan Yufei had already walked in through the gate and sat beside them uninvited.

    Tan Yufei had never met Chen Yan but greeted him familiarly, and then suddenly asked Zhu Shen a question regardless of the occasion.

    "Are you going to get a divorce?"

    "??" Zhu Shen blinked and glanced at his phone subconsciously. The word divorce did not appear in the chat box between him and Cha Xu.

    Chen Yan looked at Zhu Shen in surprise, but he wasn't sure what to say when it came to this kind of issue, so he could only lower his head and pretend he didn't hear anything.

    "I didn't, don't talk nonsense."

    "After Yaoyao and Cha Xu finished eating, they have been very happy these days, and they said that they would go to him when their legs were healed."

."Xiao Shen, don't lie to me, am I lost in love?" Tan Yufei slumped down on the table in a dejected manner, and the little tug at the back of his head was facing Zhu Shen.

    Zhu Shenzhen wanted to go up and brush a handful of Tan Yufei's hair, but he had nothing to say, only a cold face.

    When Chen Yan heard this, he immediately remembered the time he and Zhu Shen passed by the Spanish restaurant.

    If the Yaoyao in this population is Zhu Yao, then the person who dined with Zhu Yao was Zhu Shen's husband? So Zhu Shen will lose his temper after seeing it?