Chapter 24

Zhu Shen took a leave of absence for two days and lay in bed to recuperate. His aunt, who originally came only two or three times a week, also came to take care of him when Zha Xu was away.

    With the plaster on his waist, Zhu Shen was lying on the bed, and there was a stool beside the bed with a plate of cut fruits on it. He held the phone while replying to Zhu Yao's text messages, while shaking his feet slightly comfortably.

    After writing off the old feud with Zha Xu, Zhu Yao couldn't get in touch with anyone, so he came to question him.

    [Zhu Yao: No matter how hard you stop Zha Xu from answering my call, he still likes me. I advise you to give up as soon as possible. 】

    [Zhu Shen: Mmmm, you're right. 】

    [Zhu Yao: Don't be weird, don't you feel any sense of guilt? 】

    [Zhu Shen: I'm very guilty now (Maomao guilt emoji)]

    [Zhu Yao: I want Yu Fei to know your true colors! 】

.Zhu Shenqie ate a piece of apple fearlessly, seeing that Zhu Yao no longer sent him a message, he probably went to Tan Yufei to expose him.

    The auntie downstairs was cooking, and Zhu Shen looked at the Moments in his idle time, and gave Zha Xu's sporadical updates one by one. Most of the people in his circle of friends don't know each other. After watching a circle, he finally liked Mr. Chen Yan, who had posted a new lunch photo.

    Zhu Shen asked for leave at home, and Li Jing asked him to add Chen Yan to practice his skills. I have to say that among people who like Zhu Yao, Chen Yan is the most normal one. Zhu Shen likes a person like him quite a bit. , but it's already a new friend.

    Chen Yan knew that Zhu Shen was twisting his waist to rest at home, and after receiving the likes, he came over and asked about lunch.

    [Zhu Shen: I don't like the food made by my aunt. It's a little too salty. Ask my aunt to put a little less salt, it's too bland, alas. 】

.Zhu Shen wanted to eat the meal made by Zha Xu, but seeing that he had to get off work at home until late when he came back from work, and got up early the next day to make breakfast for him, Zhu Shen was embarrassed to ask him to make more lunch.

    [Teacher Chen: You can order takeout. 】

    [Zhu Shen: This side is a bit biased, there are not many restaurants nearby, and the takeout is not delicious... 】

    It was also delicious that Zha Xu made. Zhu Shen sighed. When people are injured, they need to make up more.

    [Teacher Chen: Nothing? 】

    Chen Yan knew from Li Jing that he was married, but he didn't tell Chen Yan about the investigation, so he replied nothing.

    [Teacher Chen: I see, does your husband cook deliciously? 】

    Seeing the word husband, Zhu Shen was stunned, and before he could reply, a phone popped up.

.After the misunderstanding was resolved, Zhu Shen changed Zha Nan's remarks back to Zha Xu.

    When I saw the name of Zha Xu on the caller ID, for some reason, the word "husband" appeared in Zhu Shen's mind.

    Zhu Shen stayed there shaking his head and answered the phone.

    "Have you eaten lunch? I heard from Auntie that you didn't eat much at noon. Does it hurt badly?"

    "How about I let Xun Yuechuan show you again?"

[BL] It's Delicious After Taking the Cannon Fodder ScriptOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara