Chapter 105

"Zhu Yao, you are an adult. If you do something wrong, you have to take responsibility yourself. No one will help you all the time. If you hadn't provoke Sun Qin, those things wouldn't have happened." Zhu Shen touched his clothes, but he didn't bring them with him. The phone, so he gave Cha Xu a look.

    "It's Sun Qin who will give me everything he says. He doesn't mind anything. How do I know that he has changed so much that he actually kills people!" Zhu Yao was so frightened that he still didn't think it was his fault.

    Seeing that Zhu Shen was not helping, Zhu Yao looked at Cha Xu again.

    "We were so good before we met Zhu Shen, and we had a good night. Look at that night, please help me."

    The hand of Zha Xu, who was secretly calling the police, paused, and looked at Zhu Shen nervously after being surprised.

    "I……"

    "You didn't." Zhu Shen finished speaking for Cha Xu.

    "He has!".Zhu Yao's eyes are crazy, and he looks like he can't make them feel better if he is not good. Fortunately, he was wearing simple clothes and could tell at a glance that he didn't bring anything dangerous, otherwise Zhu Shenzhen would think that he would be the same as Sun Qin.

    Afraid that Zhu Shen would not believe it, Zhu Yao began to narrate that night.

    Even Zha Xu made it clear which hand would unbutton him first. Zhu Shen looked at Zhu Yao's memory, and he felt that Zhu Yao was thinking of Lai Shaohui.

    It was him and Lai Shaohui that night.

    Zhu Yao's speech became more and more explicit. Zhu Shen didn't sleep well in the early morning, and he had to meet his parents in advance. So far, he has not prepared anything. He has been talking with a lunatic for a long time with a sore throat, and he has to listen to the other party. The details of sleeping with a scumbag are on the head of the person he likes. Zhu Shen's eyes were red with anger, and he turned his head to rush to check the phone and call the police.

    "What are you crying for?"

    "I didn't cry! I was angry! I was angry!"

.Cha Xu showed Zhu Shen the news that he had called the police from his cousin.

    "You can..." Zha Xu glanced at the cane in Zhu Shen's hand.

    "This... is not good?" Zhu Shen glanced at Zhu Yao, who had already started talking about Cha Xu touching his waist, "If I beat him, no one should stand up for him, threatening me?"

    "Has someone threatened you?" Cha Xu had never heard Zhu Shen say it.

    "Of course, I didn't delete the text messages." Lou Xiu sent all those things, so he forgot to tell Zha Xu, "Although Lou Xiu can't threaten me now, but the police will come and I will I beat him, how do you explain it?"

    "He didn't say that I am capable, and if I can buy it and send him abroad secretly, then you can rest assured." Cha Xu patted Zhu Shen on the shoulder, giving him confidence, "No one dares to hold him accountable."

    "Old cow batch! . I'm on! "

    That's what Zhu Shen said, but after Zhu Yao was taken away by the police, it was definitely not easy, so he didn't do anything. It was just that after dressing up, Zhu Yao, who refused to dress properly, was pulled to the gate to wait for the police to come.

    At this point in the morning, someone was running in the morning, and Zhu Yao was pulled out to stand there. The people who came and went for morning jogging spread, and many people came out to take a look at Zhu Yao as if watching the excitement, and even took a picture with their mobile phone.